Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Is it me or did Rebecca look better in her first season? She looks aged and tired.

3 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Ha! That fan next to Rebecca's bed. Hello, Menopause!!

3 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

Did Rebecca have a head injury she hasn’t told anyone about?

2 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

Rebecca sleeps in a full face of makeup? We’ve reached sitcom territory.

giphy.gif

• LOL 10
  • Love 6
Just now, JennyMominFL said:

My husband sent in his passport to be renewed in mid oct, we still dont have it.

Me too, I think mine was beginning of October, I still don’t have it, I was told it could take up to three months. 

• Love 4
Just now, LookABird said:

Help me be strong! Those Discovery + no holds barred 90 Day Fiance ads are luring me in!

I am not doing it! I will not be lured in, unless everyone else is doing it.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 17
  • Love 1
Just now, LookABird said:

Help me be strong! Those Discovery + no holds barred 90 Day Fiance ads are luring me in!

IKR?!  I’m not doing it...unless I can get it free as a package of some sort.  I hate all the separate for pay services.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I had some ennui this weekend so needed to clear my mind with some cotton candy, aka Virgin River. Bad, right?

Terrible, but I watched it all too. It's not bad for fluffy, COVID fare. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Don’t do it, they are scamming the party faithful 

But we need some people to do it and then give us full reports on what happens in these shows so we're not missing anything!

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

So Zied is all upset because Rebecca will be living with him in the townhouse with her daughter, and daughter's boyfriend, but he can shack up with Rebecca in the same house?

Twitney crying is hysterical, and should stop acting like her 'fiance' wasn't a paid actor. 

My understanding is that 90 day shows will stay on the cable channels, but the Dis.+ will have Pillow Talk, and extra shows, mostly about individuals.   My guess is if Angela or someone else gets a show it will be on D+, but not the regular channels in the cable packages.   Also, if you add the different streaming services up, you'll probably spend more than with cable anyway.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

I predict as soon as Zied lands in the States, Rebecca will turn into a ratshit crazy suffocating bipolar control freak.  Zied can go live with Mike and Mike can send LoonyTunes Natalie to Rebecca. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
39 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Totally off topic but on Saturday  I am graduating cum laude with a BA in History from the University of Central Fl. At 50

Congrats!  You’ve had lots to be proud of.  The new grandchild and a new degree.  That is perfect because of all your travel.  I always love the history when I travel. 🎉🍾

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

So Zied is all upset because Rebecca will be living with him in the townhouse with her daughter, and daughter's boyfriend, but he can shack up with Rebecca in the same house?

Twitney crying is hysterical, and should stop acting like her 'fiance' wasn't a paid actor. 

Rebecca hasn’t told Zied.

So we do not know if Zied is upset about the situation.  

• Love 4