Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I did it Y’all. I mean i know most of you guys have degrees ages ago but its a big deal. When I got my diagnosis of AIDS(I have an illness!) I gave up my plan to go to school because i assumed i wouldn't live to graduate, so this is a big deal to me.

0C0CC9A5-4A4A-4FAA-9D18-5CFE1F0954C2.png

It is a big deal deal! 🙌

• Love 4

Listen up Julia, this is your life now. When someone tells you who they are, believe them. Brandon ( and his mom) are telling you that mom is number 1 and you are number 2. Figuratively and literally.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

Hi y'all! Watching with you, but in the background. I've taken in my 40 yr old son (the one who lived with my ex) and it's been quite a transition from living alone to having someone talk my ear off constantly. He makes it hard to watch and snark at the same time.

Oh wow. I wish you patience! And hugs for such a big transition.

• Love 7
Just now, Arynm said:

Listen up Julia, this is your life now. When someone tells you who they are, believe them. Brandon ( and his mom) are telling you that mom is number 1 and you are number 2. Figuratively and literally.

Brandon and his parents are showing you exactly who they are. If you don't want that, hop on the next plane back.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
8 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I did it Y’all. I mean i know most of you guys have degrees ages ago but its a big deal. When I got my diagnosis of AIDS(I have an illness!) I gave up my plan to go to school because i assumed i wouldn't live to graduate, so this is a big deal to me.

giphy.gif

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Congrats! 🎉

• Love 2
Just now, mmecorday said:

Jovi really knows how to show a girl a good time. First her takes her to the piss and vomit laden streets of The Big Easy and now they're going to the Bayou.

I mean Take her to Commander’s Palace! At least take her for beignets at Cafe Du Monde. Every time they show New Orleans I get hungry.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
Just now, JennyMominFL said:

I mean Take her to Commander’s Palace! At least take her for beignets at Cafe Du Monde. Every time they show New Orleans I get hungry.

Never been but it is on my list. Sounds morbid but I am very interested in the gravesites and crypts.

• Love 6
Just now, Grifter Lives said:

I actually don't think that Yara's pretty.  She's make-up and hair.  And, she's juvenile, which overrides some of her looks.

Oh I can help with this one:  I figured out awhile ago that when a guy says a girl is hot, he's not looking at her face.  Us ladies tend to see faces first.  At least that's been my experience.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Never been but it is on my list. Sounds morbid but I am very interested in the gravesites and crypts.

We went to the famous graveyard in New Orleans. Its right across from the Commanders Palace. I love cemeteries. Ive been to Pere LaChaise in Paris, a  bunch in the Uk and I spent hours wandering around one in Malmo.

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8