Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Holy god, somebody knocked up one of those 1000 lb sisters.   Somehow this makes my very recent breakup even more insulting.

Believe me, I'd rather be forever single than even go out to dinner with anyone that the My 600 Lb people have in their life, or the 1,000 lb sisters.  The one who had the weight loss surgery, and has a husband,  is apparently pregnant, and I'm hoping she lost a lot of weight first, for her health, and the baby's health.   

Someone might want to tell Andrew about the health effects of huffing Helium.    And there are a million makeup tutorials out there, so no room for more.      So they want to both fly to Mexico, get a 14 day quarantine over with, and come back to the U.S.    Mommy Andrew just is worried that he'll marry his fiance the first second he can.  

Tarik definitely needs wardrobe selection help. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Zombness said:

Andrew looks like Coltee...............another weirdo!!

I thought the same thing!    Retired from teachhing K and Pre-K, you hold the book so the children can see it - not facing you.   He's a phony.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Holy god, somebody knocked up one of those 1000 lb sisters.   Somehow this makes my very recent breakup even more insulting.

It never fails to surprise me that some of the grossest people on My 600 Pound Life have mates that bathe them and wipe their butts. I can barely get my boyfriend to go to the store for me. 😂

• LOL 9
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Amir you can move to any bigger city in France. You want to buy makeup and be sexy... but you come to America and you will be up in arms with other ppl's children.

I agree with you....move to Paris... !!

• Useful 2
  • Love 5