Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

This morning my girlfriend woke up with a sore throat. She's been steadily feeling worse as the day fades into night. She has a lot of sinus congestion, but no fever yet. I'm just praying it's not COVID-19. See y'all next week.

• Love 5
Just now, mmecorday said:

This morning my girlfriend woke up with a sore throat. She's been steadily feeling worse as the day fades into night. She has a lot of sinus congestion, but no fever yet. I'm just praying it's not COVID-19. See y'all next week.

My cousin's daughter's Covid infection started with what she thought was a sinus headache.

2 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Go0d night everyone!

Be safe out there!

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, good night peeps! Stay safe, wear your masks! Happy Hanukkah to those who are celebrating! 

1 minute ago, Zombness said:

Good night everyone!    Have a great week and take care!!!

1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Goodnight everybody, you guys make this show a lot more interesting than it is!

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

As always it’s been delightful. Have a lovely week and stay safe peeps xx

giphy.gif

Take care of yourselves, Y'all. Wear your masks! #StaySafe!

giphy.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 11

I noticed there isn’t gonna be one (“Pillow Talk”) tonight, but what do you mean “no more”?! Is it canceled? Or is it only going to be on that Discovery Plus streaming thing?

Edited by Liamsmom617
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Mercolleen said:

Half the week?!? What else will 2020 bring??????

I feel you on the tv. Somehow I've had three computers break this year. 2020 can suck it. I hope this newest one holds up so I can continue to chat with you all! 

• Love 5
51 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

No masks! I miss those days. Two of my friends were just diagnosed, I haven’t seen them in 6 months so all good there but they are pretty sick. Just vomiting and fever thankfully.

I have to say that since March I hadn’t personally known of anyone that was positive.  Now in the past 4 weeks both my kids had exposure at work and needed to be quarantined and tested.  Lucky both had 2 negative tests and returned to work.  Then a neighbor tested positive and is hospitalized.  It just friggin worrying me.  

7 hours ago, Arynm said:

That's another place I need to scope out, they are very close to me as well. Stupid pandemic

They said on one of those interim shows that they are working with people remotely. 👍

ETA: Molly and friend's bra shop, that is.

Edited by renatae
  • Useful 1
7 hours ago, JennyMominFL said:

See, I dont. I love the French Quarter in general but thought Bourbon street was gross and smelly

Totally. Went for Mardi Gras last year and learned that Bourbon Street was a nasty, overbearing sea of drunken humanity. But after we asked the locals, we found Frenchmen Street! I swear, walking any direction, into any club, we'd hear a band better than any you'd hear in Hollywood on a given night.

Edited by Trackdawg
Ear Son
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1