Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Rebecca is showing her doubts about keeping Zied with every random clerk or friend she talks to. showing everyone she meets his ever ready picture (it's everywhere) and I think like someone above said she should probably play the Misery angle and keep him locked up at home and away from the general population. It would probably kill her if this doesn't work out 

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Totally off topic but on Saturday  I am graduating cum laude with a BA in History from the University of Central Fl. At 50

Congratulations!!!  Good for you!!!   You are an inspiration for many.

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Totally off topic but on Saturday  I am graduating cum laude with a BA in History from the University of Central Fl. At 50

Such a great accomplishment!  Congratulations!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

People can be bi and not poly. My son's last gf was bi. They most emphatically did not have an open relationship. 

Hazel wants poly and that is is the alpha. I mean she got rid of Minty quick and easy when she gave Tarik (Terry) more attention than Hazel.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Maybeitsme said:

Rebecca is showing her doubts about keeping Zied with every random clerk or friend she talks to. showing everyone she meets his ever ready picture (it's everywhere) and I think like someone above said she should probably play the Misery angle and keep him locked up at home and away from the general population. It would probably kill her if this doesn't work out 

LOL, she'll be right back on hottunisianstuds dot com with a quickness. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

No masks! I miss those days. Two of my friends were just diagnosed, I haven’t seen them in 6 months so all good there but they are pretty sick. Just vomiting and fever thankfully.

My son,  daughter in law and 9 month old granddaughter all just had Covid 😰. My son has felt the sickest going on 2 weeks now, Doctor prescribed a steroid today  

i was 😰😰😰   Just want this pandemic to end

7 minutes ago, Mercolleen said:

Does TERRY think that bisexuality = inability to be monogamous?

That is why this storyline drives me nuts. Being bisexual and polyamory are two different things. TLC is feeding the lesbian & bisexual stereotypes, it is gross.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

No masks! I miss those days. Two of my friends were just diagnosed, I haven’t seen them in 6 months so all good there but they are pretty sick. Just vomiting and fever thankfully.

My son,  daughter in law and 9 month old granddaughter all just had Covid 😰. My son has felt the sickest going on 2 weeks now, Doctor prescribed a steroid today  

@JennyMominFL Congratulations!

I met my boyfriend when I went back to college to get Microsoft certified. He was so bad at it I got to know him because I was always trying to help him because I sat next to him and I felt sorry for him. I wasn't attracted to him at first because I thought he was kind of dumb (but very good looking). 😂

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

That is why this storyline drives me nuts. Being bisexual and polyamory are two different things. TLC is feeding the lesbian  stereotype, it is gross.

They just need to lay it all out.  It would be more interesting to see how they navigate without all the extra drama added.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Tarik does not seem like a bad dude. Just one making questionable choices.

True, but why does he seem so much wiser and funnier on Pillow Talk than on his seasons? It's baffling.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, DNR said:

So sorry to hear this.   I lost a friend to Covid.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, DNR said:

That is awful, hoping they all feel better soon and there are no lingering effects. My friend has the no taste/smell thing going on.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 4