Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Me and Dean used to be super-tight, but we aren't now.

Early in Hazel's and I's relationship. . .

Tarik chopped up the English language with that sword.  Don't worry - for $4.99/month, Shaun Robinson will unite the brothers to bring them together on Discovery+.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Right.  What are his qualifications, other than being his mother's son?  And, what are her qualifications?  

In the state I live in you just have to get licensed. A social worker will visit your house. When I worked in my friends daycare all I had to do was get a doctor note that I was healthy and not crazy and get fingerprinted by the FBI and they put my name on her license. So it’s easy I guess depending on your State. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
32 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I did it Y’all. I mean i know most of you guys have degrees ages ago but its a big deal. When I got my diagnosis of AIDS(I have an illness!) I gave up my plan to go to school because i assumed i wouldn't live to graduate, so this is a big deal to me.

0C0CC9A5-4A4A-4FAA-9D18-5CFE1F0954C2.png

Congrats! That is awesome. Especially while living with AIDS. 

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Arynm said:

I really don't like Tarik. He is a poser. I also think that he thinks that Hazel's girlfriend will also be his girlfriend which is probably not the case.

That’s what makes the whole storyline suspicious.  I don’t think any of this is a surprise because I think this is what Tarik was seeking based on what Dean said and Tarik being a sex tourist. I don’t know if he bargained for Hazel being all, “no, I will have a girlfriend, not us.”

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, LennieBriscoe said:

I have been to Saumur! It is beautiful, and Amira is crazy to want to leave, especially for the out-of-shape Andrew!

Eh, it can be beautiful, but village life isn't for everyone. I'd die of boredom if I lived in any of the adorable English villages I drool over on travel shows. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
31 minutes ago, Arynm said:

I just ate a whole pile of Ramen and I am ready to party! Wine was included of course. Ready to see the new couples.

Any luck checking out the hot chicken place? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2