Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Eh, it can be beautiful, but village life isn't for everyone. I'd die of boredom if I lived in any of the adorable English villages I drool over on travel shows. 

I agree with this. My friend had a huge old home in a TINY village in the Cotswolds and after about a week, i would get bored.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Eh, it can be beautiful, but village life isn't for everyone. I'd die of boredom if I lived in any of the adorable English villages I drool over on travel shows. 

During Covid I found a show called "Escape to the Country" on dabl (station), various British villages - It's like a mini vacay-I love it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
Just now, tvrox said:

Any luck checking out the hot chicken place? 

No. I am still not allowed out to eat in restaurants. Sister is an ICU nurse and she watches me like a hawk(I nanny her kids) When I get the vaccine/allowed out I am doing a short road trip to the chicken place and to buy a new bra from Molly.

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
31 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I'm dreaming of a white snarkfest.

50% chance of snow on Christmas Day here! I"m so excited. We've never had snow fall on Christmas that I can remember. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Arynm said:

No. I am still not allowed out to eat in restaurants. Sister is an ICU nurse and she watches me like a hawk(I nanny her kids) When I get the vaccine/allowed out I am doing a short road trip to the chicken place and to buy a new bra from Molly.

You remembered your assignment - good girl!

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Pretty sure Novi was a thumb sucker. Down here in the deep south we also call them dick sucking mouth.

Edited by Arynm
I meant mouth not teeth, don't use teeth lol
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

You mean you wouldn’t spends your days strolling around vineyards in your minis and thigh-high boots?

• LOL 19
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Mes amis! I have been confused all day as to time, but I am here now, oui?!

I have been to Saumur! It is beautiful, and Amira is crazy to want to leave, especially for the out-of-shape Andrew!

We moved our Viking River Cruise to next November, fingers crossed we will be going to Avignon, Viviers, Lyon...years ago I drove thru the Loire Valley and chateaux hopped, it is so beautiful there, this girl is going to really hate whatever US town she will live in, it will not compare with a small French town surrounded by vineyards.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

50% chance of snow on Christmas Day here! I"m so excited. We've never had snow fall on Christmas that I can remember. 

Friday it was -20C with a -27C windchill at 8 am. 8 pm it was -4 or something and raining in some areas of the city. There were raindrops on my window Saturday and windy and 6C. 5C today.

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Because of my shoulder replacement, one-handed gift wrapping was a nightmare. Many times recycled gift bags to the rescue

Maybe that’s it.  I have reverse total shoulder replacement on both arms.  Sometimes it’s the odd little things I have trouble with.  It’s been a few years now and they just don’t work the way they use to.

1 minute ago, Arynm said:

My province is going into lockdown Christmas Eve, I have already been in lockdown for a month. Local wineries are my BFF. I have ordered a lot of wine lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

I was just checking our forecast! We're on track for a White Christmas too! That would be a nice parting gift from 2020.

• Love 6
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

My province is going into lockdown Christmas Eve, I have already been in lockdown for a month. Local wineries are my BFF. I have ordered a lot of wine lol.

Same here, only with moonshine stills. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

We have increased restrictions til Jan. 5 but not a full lockdown.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Natalie still thinks that Big Mike is into her. She’s so delusional. He’s pining to be back at the meth lab farm with Uncle Bo.

Ew ew ew I don't want to know about the UPs of their sexual relationship. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

During Covid I found a show called "Escape to the Country" on dabl (station), various British villages - It's like a mini vacay-I love it.

If you have Prime I recommend "Home Away From Home", families who don't know each other or know where they're going do a house swap for vacation. Its a great way to travel in England and see the different towns and counties. Loved it.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I watch Agatha Raison and dream of the cotswalds, I would be bored after a week too

• Love 1

Just thought I would drop in to wish everyone a happy holiday season.   For some reason, I just haven't been able to do the live chat for the past couple of seasons.  Not sure why except that we are usually eating dinner at 8pm these days.  And maybe I am finding the couples so, well,  less interesting than some in earlier variations of the show. 

• Love 19
3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

We moved our Viking River Cruise to next November, fingers crossed we will be going to Avignon, Viviers, Lyon...years ago I drove thru the Loire Valley and chateaux hopped, it is so beautiful there, this girl is going to really hate whatever US town she will live in, it will not compare with a small French town surrounded by vineyards.

I want to so that so badly!

I still have plane tickets to the UK in May

• Love 5

Natalie and Mike both seem like at least halfway decent people, but it really feels like they’re forcing a relationship here.  They’re two very different people and this will not work over the long run.

As for Uncle Beau, bless your heart.  That’s all I got. 

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
Just now, Twopper said:

Just thought I would drop in to wish everyone a happy holiday season.   For some reason, I just haven't been able to do the live chat for the past couple of seasons.  Not sure why except that we are usually eating dinner at 8pm these days.  And maybe I am finding the couples so, well,  less interesting than some in earlier variations of the show. 

Awwws, but we do miss your snark 

• Love 6