Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I think Brandon and his mother are computer generated images, because he and she look exactly alike. It’s like The Parent Trap!

Yes! 100% this^^

if you used a face swap app on those two , there’d be no change on the face . It’s eerie. And I’m starting to hate the mother and the son is a 27 year old wimp.  

These guys spend every dime making these broads think they’ll have the life of luxury in America and of course it’s disaster 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Once my son turned 16 I had a box of condoms on hand and made sure he knew where they were. And I never had a care in the world if he had a girlfriend over. 

This is terrible (my Mom would drop dead if she heard this) but I told my teenage daughter if a boy wanted sex to give him a hand job because you don't get pregnant that way. LMAO and OH DEAR.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 17
  • Love 2
Just now, kacesq said:

GameStop employee! This is a novel 3rd party! Why didn’t we think of that lol?

Damn it. I think that’s the same woman who played the part of goat attendant at the Asuelu petting zoo. I think you’re a shoe-in for the part of ex-girlfriend who grills foreign fiancée about her personal business.

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, mmecorday said:

"My uncle Beau. He is actually my cousin." 

59 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

So uncle Bo is cousin Bo? 

59 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Wait!!! Uncle Beau is also his cousin??

59 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Pussy is thicker than blood, apparently.

giphy.gif

• LOL 9
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

This is terrible (my Mom would drop dead if she heard this) but I told my teenage daughter if a boy wanted sex to give him a hand job because you don't get pregnant that way. LMAO and OH DEAR.

What?  She could have at least done the bj!

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I can confirm that a handy will keep a horny teenager at bay.  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

She put his face on her credit card! Lmao. Again. Deceased. If it doesn’t work out, changing all that stuff is going to be fun.

And seriously, like the hipsters at the Game Stop would give a shit. 

I bet those two fell to the floor, clutching their sides as soon as she left. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6

I'm starting to feel scared for Zied. Rebecca seems obsessed, with his pictures on everything. That can't be good.  

Edited by Bees52
I can spell really, I can.
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2