Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Rebecca’s hair is a wreck and isn’t that pre-covid ?  She’s really got nerve catfishing those pics, she’s looking r o u g h 

Zied is looking hot in previews, Rebecca better shape up

jovi & the Russian chick : nope they’re gonna hate each other so easy to see already .  30 hours on a plane and he wants to go drinking 

Edited by DNR
Words
  • Love 8
11 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I have to say at least Rebecca has a job and Zied has a trade.

The only issue is the age and Rebecca is showing older than 49 and Zied lost some weight and looks HOT.

It's not going to last.

She actually looks really cute at the gym with no makeup. (ETA Correction: With only normal makeup.) (ETA Correction #2: From far away.)

But it's not going to last.

Edited by Mercolleen
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, charmed1 said:

The following parts are available: friend who accompanies Rebecca while she shops for wedding dresses; retail associate who tells Lara how much a car costs; attorney who works out of a gas station bathroom who tells Brandon his go-go dancer’s visa may not be approved; or skeevy modeling agent who pretends like Natalie will be the next Cindy Crawford.

I want barwoman who takes roses from old lonely guy who got stood up for the upteenth time.

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

The following parts are available: friend who accompanies Rebecca while she shops for wedding dresses; retail associate who tells Lara how much a car costs; attorney who works out of a gas station bathroom who tells Brandon his go-go dancer’s visa may not be approved; or skeevy modeling agent who pretends like Natalie will be the next Cindy Crawford.

Dead ee

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Oooh, where can I get my hands on one of those Zied triptych shirts??

Mon ami! You have given the inspiration,  non?!

Coming soon to the 90DF Store, the new "Triple Zied"! Yes, you asked for it, we answered! This zippered hoodie will showcase three portraits of fan-fave Zied on the front, all with him wearing classic shades! On the back, in our trademark embroidery: "I ❤ ZIED". Available colors  will be Tunisian Tan, Rebecca Red, and Card Green. Call for pricing!

• LOL 9
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I’m an attorney with no visa expertise! I’m perfect for that part!

• LOL 14
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Jovi, maybe you could have held off finding an apartment until Yara got there and both of you can select a place.

He’s only going to be home for two weeks then be gone for a month.

Jovi is a moron.  He is in his 30’s and doesn’t understand that after 30+hours of travel one may want a shower and some sleep?

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

That makeup job isn't doing her any favors. It makes her skin look dry and accents every wrinkle 

She definitely needs a makeover. If she stopped dressing like a 23 year old biker chick and adjusted her makeup accordingly she'd be very attractive. 

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Chase just looks irritated watching Whit cry

Why would he be any different from the rest of us?

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Coming soon to the 90DF Store, the new "Triple Zied"! Yes, you asked for it, we answered! This zippered hoodie will showcase three portraits of fan-fave Zied on the front, all with him wearing classic shades! On the back, in our trademark embroidery: "I ❤ ZIED". Available colors  will be Tunisian Tan, Rebecca Red, and Card Green. Call for pricing!

Card Green = brilliant

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Teethy mcfuck face non jovi has obvs never been a long haul flight. Not really surprised tho

He travels all over but you know that he is alway $$$hit faced ...has no memory of it...

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

This is an obscure reference but on Twitter there is a comedian Brent TerHune. I bought my boyfriend one of his 'EMOTIONAL SUPPORT BEER. Do Not Touch." beer koozies for his stocking. 😂

I love Brent Terhune and Ginger Billy

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Dead

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Jovi and Yara are made for each other, passive aggressive(mostly aggressive in Yara's case) and totally awful. May they be miserable together forever. I can't wait to watch them fail

• LOL 2
  • Love 10