Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Floatingbison said:

Wow, these parents are really tagging along with the love birds!

They’re trying to keep their dumbass son from getting this girl pregnant.

They could’ve just not raised a dumbass.

• Useful 1
  • Love 18

To an extent I can relate. As soon as I got married my MIL kept asking me when I was going to change my name. On another occasion she pulled me into a room and put the family christening gown in my hands and asked when I would be using it. I told hubby to tell her to knock it off. Spoilers, I never changed my name and we decided not to have kids. I also can’t drink medicine due to health issues. His mom can kindly fuck off.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • LOL 1
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, Zombness said:

I doubt that Brandon will marry this girls seeing the mother in law, she is going to go back.

This wasn’t their first meeting. I wonder if Betty (perfect name for her, right?) was as insufferable when the families convened in France.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I think Brandon's deep in debt (over $10k), so he can't get his own place, and I'm guessing can't sponsor his love muffin.   It's OK though, isn't she the pole dancer?   That should make a lot of money. 

From my experience, strip clubs in DC are extremely lame and not a place a dancer can make enough money to support a part-time exterminator.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

They still haven't show the Cougar from my town yet last week or this week. I need to find out where she lives.

She shouldn’t be too hard to spot unless many blondes in your town drive Maseratis. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1