Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Children are the most important thing in their lives, which is why they are looking for a hot women to bring into the relationship.  

And leave Harry in Thailand

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

I hate Hazel, abandoning her kid, all she’s worried about is finding a girlfriend. Yeah, no red flags here. Talk is an idiot and he needs to anchor his TV to the wall. He has a little girl in the house. 

Hazel, gay marriage is legal. Just find the girl of your dreams and leave Tarick and his daughter out of it

• Love 20
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Rebecca you are too fucking old to wear a shirt with your beau’s face on it. 

Someday I hope to be one of these 3rd party extras that Sharp uses for unnecessary exposition....

A 13 year old is too old to wear such a shirt. 

I think we, as a group, need to each make a concerted effort to try and land a gig as an exposition bestie on the 90 Day franchise. One of us is bound to get lucky.

1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Oooh, where can I get my hands on one of those Zied triptych shirts??

Rebecca could clean up if she had an Etsy shop. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

The only issue is the age and Rebecca is showing older than 49 and Zied lost some weight and looks HOT.

That makeup job isn't doing her any favors. It makes her skin look dry and accents every wrinkle 

• Love 8
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

@Arynm was going undercover for us 

I still am, just waiting for the pandemic to settle down a bit. I want to eat inside and ask for a manager if the chicken is too spicy for me.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Someday I hope to be one of these 3rd party extras that Sharp uses for unnecessary exposition....

The following parts are available: friend who accompanies Rebecca while she shops for wedding dresses; retail associate who tells Lara how much a car costs; attorney who works out of a gas station bathroom who tells Brandon his go-go dancer’s visa may not be approved; or skeevy modeling agent who pretends like Natalie will be the next Cindy Crawford.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Guys I would totally buy a Zied shirt for my friend as a joke.

This is an obscure reference but on Twitter there is a comedian Brent TerHune. I bought my boyfriend one of his 'EMOTIONAL SUPPORT BEER. Do Not Touch." beer koozies for his stocking. 😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 5