Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Picture this, Washington state 2020, Natalie is going to boil his kitty cat 

Is that what the kids call it these days?

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Tarik is loving the idea of a throuple but can’t make it look too obvious.

I don’t know why he’s clutching his pearls, wasn’t that something Dean spilled about him years ago? Or what seems like years.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Tarik is loving the idea of a throuple but can’t make it look too obvious.

He's an idiot. I've seen alot of docs on alternative lifestyles (ie thruples, polymory, etc) and it causes nothing but trouble.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

Mine too. But I haaate Dulles. Even Covid can’t make me miss it. If I can’t fly from National, I will risk driving on the BW Parkway just to catch a flight out of BWI.

National is my preferred airport too, but if I'm going to the West coast or International, I'd rather do Dulles than trek to BWI.  But it's nice to have all those options!!  Maybe again someday....

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

What’s in Natalies long, black bag? An axe? 

Reminds me of the time my dad was flying back to Jamaica (from Canada), and a fellow passenger couldn’t understand why they wouldn’t let him carry his machete in his carry-on. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, Mercolleen said:

I was so excited to join you all (while I am able to stay awake) because we have gone full distance learning and I don't have to be in front of my laptop until 9:40 tomorrow. But I CAN'T GET MY TV TO TURN ON. I can see the DVR is recording, thank the gods.

I feel you. MY cable was out for half the week and it was frustrating. I could watch some things but not at my favorite spot to snark with y'all.

Glad to read that later post that your tv is now working.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

90 days to fix the problems? Once you have fixed the problems, then start the 90 days.

Logic?  You’re expecting logical behavior from this collection of thimble wits?  If so, you really haven’t been paying attention. 😜

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Is Hazel really bisexual or is it for a storyline to keep the TLC gravy train rolling?

Even if she is bisexual, (which, OK, possible) I find it offensive that TLC is implying that bi means polyamorous. 

But of course there were rumors that Tariq was a sex tourist, along with his brother, so who knows what he and Hazel agreed to?

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Is Hazel really bisexual or is it for a storyline to keep the TLC gravy train rolling?

I think it’s both. I remember Dean revealed that both he and Tarik made frequent trips to the Philippines for sex and I vaguely remember him mentioning a threesome. It was unclear if both Tarik and Dean were 2/3 of that threesome🤮.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

Tarik is really laying it on thick, isn’t he? The shirt, the shrine, the sword....

what happened to the guy who hated the hours long religious ceremony Hazel made him sit thru?

yeah Hazel isn’t Angelina Jolie in any sense. Shut up Tarik.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 9