Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, kacesq said:

If Yara likes the “luxury stuff” then she can get it for herself. I’m so tired of these women who think they deserve all the luxury in the world for no good reason.

True, but it’s not like these American men don’t lie and say that they will provide all this luxury. 

The women just don’t know that the odds are not in their favor re: meeting a rich man, let alone a wealthy one.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

I ask this question every season, but how are these people able to go in the airport and greet people like it’s 1988? If I’m parked for more than 10 seconds at Arrivals I feel like I’m going to be tackled to the ground.

Hourly parking

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
Just now, Floatingbison said:

She's gonna hate life on the Olympic Peninsula.  There is literally NOTHING cosmopolitan to do there.  She. Will. Hate. It.  I know what I'm talking about, born and raised there.

Well, according to her, she loves the outdoors and snowboarding and hiking and all that. We'll see. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Pro tip: When your mom is being a total “cockblock,” some 27-year-old grown-ass men like to get their own place to live.  YMMV, of course. 

These guys amaze me.  I was out of the house at age  18 and never looked back.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 21
3 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I ask this question every season, but how are these people able to go in the airport and greet people like it’s 1988? If I’m parked for more than 10 seconds at Arrivals I feel like I’m going to be tackled to the ground.

Right? I take my own ass in an Uber or cab  to and from the airport. There is a strict no standing rule and security is everywhere.  Parking is super expensive and the lots are a good distance away.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
Just now, brillia79 said:

True, but it’s not like these American men don’t lie and say that they will provide all this luxury. 

The women just don’t know that the odds are not in their favor re: meeting a rich man, let alone a wealthy one.

Wealthy men don't have to stalk the internet for dates. 

• Useful 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

She's gonna hate life on the Olympic Peninsula.  There is literally NOTHING cosmopolitan to do there.  She. Will. Hate. It.  I know what I'm talking about, born and raised there.

She'll want to be in Seattle.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

50 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Ah Dulles.  One of my home airports.  Been a long time since I've been there, since we're all trapped at home...

Me too, I'm so surprised I miss airports! Ugh COVID. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

A rich, generous wealthy man.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Seriously, if Howdy Doody wants to sleep in the same bed as Julia Goulia he can just take her to the courthouse the next day and marry her. Then have the big fancy wedding.

Soooo simple. 

RIGHT?? Thank you! If getting married is the aim, then go and FUCKING GET MARRIED! THIS IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE PEOPLE.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I’m old. Is it a reality show thing or do younger women really wear all that heavy makeup these days? ::looks at Plathvillle commercial::

No...she basically grew up in a closet.  First taste of makeup freedom.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I’m old. Is it a reality show thing or do younger women really wear all that heavy makeup these days? ::looks at Plathvillle commercial::

Some do, yes. Especially if you are into makeup artistry/ follow beauty vlogs.

Plathville is a special case. All her (bad) makeup is part of her rebellion against her controlling parents. It’s like a teen sneaking and wearing makeup before being allowed to. She got freedom and the makeup outfits are her go to.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

The Plath girl grew up in a super repressed household with nut jobs for parents so I think that’s why she dresses like Kelly Bundy. Unfortunately the make up seems to be on trend.

• Love 3

I think Natalie has major issues but I'm not sure about Michael either. He reminds me of my ex that he seems like such a nice guy but when you live with him you find out that he hides behind the nice guy image and in reality he doesn't have much ambition and isn't that great.

• Useful 6
  • Love 10