Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Ari takes no responsibility for anything. If she really cared, this would be the hill to die on. But, she wants to have an out, so she is putting it on her family and his.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, rideashire said:

Agreed, but also, now that I know his father wants to kill him does he really want a family that's cool with murdering him? Not sure I'd be thrilled to go back to that either. I think Yazan needs to be single for a while alone, far away...from everyone. 

He doesn’t have many options.  Jordan is small and family is important.  Word could get around and he will have a hard  time getting a job.  And leaving the country isn’t easy.  Brittany certainly wouldn’t sponsor him.   He is caught between a rock and a hard place... and now that this show is airing... I fear for his life.   

• Love 6

I mean, I let my husband have the final say on if he wanted our son circumsized because he's a man. I was leaning towards not doing it and my husband agreed though. But I do think this is a good spot to compromise and listen to Bini's opinion. Just maybe stop bitching about it so much

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

You can't hide your kid from pain Areloa. You have to learn that as a mother. Your kid is going to go thru so much pain (physical and emotional). You have to be there to teach them and hold them while dealing with it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

He doesn’t have many options.  Jordan is small and family is important.  Word could get around and he will have a hard  time getting a job.  And leaving the country isn’t easy.  Brittany certainly wouldn’t sponsor him.   He is caught between a rock and a hard place... and now that this show is airing... I fear for his life.   

Yes, applying American (or western) ideas and choices to a person who lives in a very different kind of culture doesn't always compute.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I am posting on Facebook, reading Twitter, and watching this show and trying to keep up here. 😅

Jesus!  I can barely read the subtitles and keep up with this thread!  

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, greekmom said:

You can't hide your kid from pain Areloa. You have to learn that as a mother. Your kid is going to go thru so much pain (physical and emotional). You have to be there to teach them and hold them while dealing with it.

Physical pain has always been easier for me to deal with as a parent. When they are emotionally devastated I fall apart on the inside

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I agree with Ari that every time Bini says he just wants this one thing, it’s followed by another thing. It’s manipulative as fuck.

I agree with Bini that babies will feel pain sometimes, and it will be ok/not to make a big deal about it.

Ari shouldn’t be within earshot of the circumcision.

I may be wrong, but I could see Ari leaving with the baby when her parents finally arrive. I haven’t read any spoilers.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

I mean, I let my husband have the final say on if he wanted our son circumsized because he's a man. I was leaning towards not doing it and my husband agreed though. But I do think this is a good spot to compromise and listen to Bini's opinion. Just maybe stop bitching about it so much

We left the decision to our son. 

• Love 9

Chantel is really overdoing the Botox or fillers....

and Winter is right she is a dumbass bitch.

Did Ariella think about anything past having the baby? I mean she knew she was having a boy. She had months to think about the snip and talk to the dad about it.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

t hurts, dear! This is what happens. And vaccines also hurt. And so do ear infections.

as well as skinned knees, brain freeze and when your best friend calls you a big dummy and says you aren't friends anymore because they have a new best friend. It's called life and it sucks sometimes. She needs to grow up.

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
5 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Every one of Ari's statements is justification for her to flee Ethiopia with her baby.  

I smell a Lifetime movie. “Not Without My Bebe.” Starring Tori Spelling as Ari. Bini will be portrayed as some knife-wielding psycho stalking her all over Ethiopia.

• LOL 8
  • Love 6