Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, rideashire said:

Yazan's family care way too much about random street gossip. Let your son ruin his life chasing that booty, he'll learn his lesson and come back but you'll never win head on with dat ass. He's already got it too bad for her.

That might work HERE but Yazan is literally getting death threats there. This is not the same playing field. It's not just "random street gossip" in Jordan. In fact, it's not even gossip. Her Insta is real. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
10 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Bad news for Yazan, hope he can dodge bullets.

Zig zag, Yazan. Serpentine! 

(sorry, I shouldn't be making fun. This threatening to kill him is bad stuff. but fucking serpentine, yazan.)

Edited by rideashire
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, rideashire said:

Yazan's family care way too much about random street gossip. Let your son ruin his life chasing that booty, he'll learn his lesson and come back but you'll never win head on with dat ass. He's already got it too bad for her.

Family honour is taken seriously in some parts of the world.  The actions of one reflect on them all.    It isn’t just Yazam getting shunned.  His whole family is paying a high price when Brittany is the prize.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 15
3 minutes ago, rideashire said:

Mob violence is a thing over there as are honor killings. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Your in luck, he has a few spots open in his marriage. 

I don't think I'm his type. I used to be an artist's model so there are nude paintings, sculptures, and sketches all over the place. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Honor killings are still happening, so I don't think that dad was acting at all. I would be very nervous for him. Brittany has no soul if she can look at this and not break it off with him immediately.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

@mamadrama I found your Twitter this week so if you see likes from PreoccupiedWith1985 that is me.

This Cheesedick storyline zzzzzzzzzzzzzz 

Awesome! I saw that I had one "like" on my tweet. That must be you...😉

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Wait, what? Next thing you'll be telling me is that Ronald has a gambling problem.

Yeah, right. And I suppose Stephanie has an illness?

• LOL 12
  • Love 3