Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Oh, these two lovebirds. If only they could stop falling on other people's genitals.

They can't stand each other. To save my life I can't figure out why they don't just break up. then they can fall on other people's genitals with mad abandon. 

1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Wait, what? Next thing you'll be telling me is that Ronald has a gambling problem.

DEAD

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Wait, Cheesestick cheated?  this is the first I've heard about this.

Wait, what? Next thing you'll be telling me is that Ronald has a gambling problem.

And Stephanie has an illness! 

• LOL 6
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I cannot in my wildest dreams ever imagine my mother traveling thousands of miles to check on my relationship. I'm just....what? 

Helicopter parenting - a generational thing - we were free range kids.

• Love 8
Just now, Colte Gal said:

Yazan honey, “wig and vanity braces” is not worth losing your family. She only cares about herself. Move on.

Agreed, but also, now that I know his father wants to kill him does he really want a family that's cool with murdering him? Not sure I'd be thrilled to go back to that either. I think Yazan needs to be single for a while alone, far away...from everyone. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Frozendiva said:

I called back. Got to the phone on the third ring and got a dial tone. Then there was a message.

One time I got a long message at how I don't answer my phone sometimes. Um, I actually have a life and was taking the garbage out when they called.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Yazan. A bit of ass from Brit isn't worth your life.

Find a nice girl there.

25 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So did anyone think that Brittany’s social media stuff wouldn’t sit well with Yazan’s father? I did not see that coming. <sigh>

24 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Dear Lord, Yazan, Brittany is NOT worth all of this.  

giphy.gif

• LOL 5
  • Love 6