Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Brittany is going to keep this up until Yazan gets killed because of her.   

Oh, absolutely.  And she will then squeeze out a few crocodile tears and soak up some attention as she will declare herself the real victim in the mess she created. 

• Love 17
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

I know this sounds callous but baby is not going to remember crying and having this done. My daughter was in the hospital at 18 months and obviously doesn't remember a thing.

I assumed thats why they did it when the child was a baby.  I cannot think of a single adult man who would sign up for adult circumcision

• Useful 3
  • Love 10

Omg Ari staaaaahhhhppppp the baby is gonna survive like trillions of baby boys before have

winning losing ..... what is this nutjob talking about ?!  Just because you discussed NOTHING for 9 months bitch please 

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

I find it jarring that they can just breeze into the operating room at will.  “Heyyyy, what’s happening’ in here?  Need any help?”

"Need anything? Scalpel? Hemostat? Need me to wipe your brow?"

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Ariela, you are overreacting a bit. Maybe it is hormones, maybe you need to control everything.

I think they should have waited for the parents and maybe do combination ceremony. Or Bini should have taken the Bebe and let her nap

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And she loves her husband. 

Father Brittany acting like his sugar baby daughter, who "dates" octogenarians, is some innocent flower is rich indeed. 

I'd bet that he doesn't have any idea about who Brittney "dates" or how much the old men pay for these "dates"

It may be some mutually shared delusion that Brittney is a "model" and its how she makes her money.  

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

I find it jarring that they can just breeze into the operating room at will.  “Heyyyy, what’s happening’ in here?  Need any help?”

Next they will be dropping a Junior Mint into it.

(had to get a Seinfeld reference in)

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, RealReality said:

I assumed thats why they did it when the child was a baby.  I cannot think of a single adult man who would sign up for adult circumcision

It’s popular in several African countries as a way to prevent aids.  They don’t use a knife.  

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
57 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I cannot in my wildest dreams ever imagine my mother traveling thousands of miles to check on my relationship. I'm just....what? 

My mother would try but I would never let her in the country. Also, I would never make my significant other confess their cheating history to her. 

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Brittney is foolish.  Women living in Jordan probably need to be married or accompanied by a man or under the protection of a man to be safe.  Brittney, once again, is not asking any questions.  I sure hope her friend isnt going to be out there acting the fool as much as Brittney, but she probably will.  

This.    When she visited before, it was as a tourist who get treated differently and get cut some slack.    As the wife of a devout Muslim man, part of a conservative and devout family.... remember, his mother didn’t feel comfortable showing her face on camera... Brittany will find her actions will have unpleasant consequences.    Time to cut and run before you get them both killed.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

A lesson for all women of child-bearing age. Use birth control if you find a good looking fuck boy with dreds at the bus station.

The lesson is to just get a vibrator. All this unprotected sex is... distressing.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, DNR said:

Omg Ari staaaaahhhhppppp the baby is gonna survive like trillions of baby boys before have

winning losing ..... what is this nutjob talking about ?!  Just because you discussed NOTHING for 9 months bitch please 

Love is a battlefield baby.  Gotta be winners and losers!  Sadly there are only two losers in the Ari/Bini relationship. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

A lesson for all women of child-bearing age. Use birth control if you find a good looking fuck boy with dreds at the bus station.

Also, leave vacation flings on vacation. Stop trying to shoehorn the flings (with your unemployed, sketchy, albeit hot guy) into a relationship. 

Edited by Mrs. Landingham
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Also, leave vacation flings on vacation. Stop trying to shoehorn the flings (with your unemployed, sketchy, albeit hot) into a relationship. 

Ehh... which one of these flings on this show is hot? Not Bini. Not Jihoon. Not Asuelo.

Edited by brillia79
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I have never noticed how long Bills index finger is.

I read Hilary's book "Living History", and she described Bill's hands in loving detail--I've noticed them every time I've seen him on TV since. He does have beautiful, expressive hands!

• Love 4
Just now, GrammyPammy said:

Sumit was an ungrateful sumitofabitch to his friend who offered him a job. 

He doesn't even have any experience doing the job.  Why not get a little experience and bounce to a better paying employer?

• Love 4