Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Could Kenneth and Armie go into the States for a day to get married? I don’t know how this works.

It wouldn't be recognized in the Mexico, which wouldn't help the green card situation (or whatever they call it in Mexico). 

• Useful 3
3 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

I just want someone to pull Brittany aside and explain the seriousness of the situation to her.  She’s just dense.

She should hookup with cheesey. Imagine their fabulous dinner parties 

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

I don’t think the show pays nearly that much.  Maybe for the whole season

Over the seasons, it’s been rumored they make $1000 per episode but when they film in a foreign country, the non American can also be paid 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

WHAT IF HE CAN'T GET THE VENUE OF HIS DREAMS? WHAT IF HE CAN'T HIRE THE CATERER OF HIS DREAMS? NONE OF YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND HIS POIGNANT PAIN

Nothing wrong with a Costco cake and a bucket of KFC.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Kenny is a fucking drama queen. This is not a tragedy. Its an inconvenience. I wonder if he falls apart if he goes the DMV and they're closed. 

I went to the (Canadian) post office this morning and it wasn’t open. I went back later and there was a huge line. I didn’t cry, but might have bought 2 boxes of cookies. They were on sale. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6

I think Kenny definitely understood what clerk was saying. Armando started to interpret and Kenny finished the sentence without batting an eyelash.

I knew no one on the face of the earth could possibly not understand "Hola."

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, hula-la said:

I went to the (Canadian) post office this morning and it wasn’t open. I went back later and there was a huge line. I didn’t cry, but might have bought 2 boxes of cookies. They were on sale. 

Any reasonable person would do the same. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, greekmom said:

What would happen if Areola was told say when baby is 2 years old he needs surgery for tonsillitis??   Is she going to just cry and be a total baby about it?

Can you imagine how she is reacting to COVID? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
7 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I seriously feel like she is somebody I could be friends with (no I am not Linda Tripp). She was foolish but I feel like she got a raw deal because she is still paying for it.

I completely agree.  He was the adult in the relationship and let it happened.  She is scared for life and I don’t mean from the cigar.

• Love 7

LOL, so TWO single women under no male protection in a conservative country.  It just gets worse and worse.  And she is literally going to wear that shirt to Jordan.  She has not understood a single word anyone has told her.  

• Love 13
10 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

14 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

She’s making $500 a month from Social Security plus $5,000 - $10,000 from each episode.  

I don’t think the show pays nearly that much.  Maybe for the whole season.  

Depends on how they negotiate.  You can google it, but that’s why couples are so eager to get on a follow on season or two. 

• Love 5

Let's just hope Brittany doesn't get Yazan's head lopped off by his own father.  Fingers crossed!

Other than that y'all.... Have a great week!  Stay safe!! ! Wear your mask.  I JUST got out of the N-95 and shield, gloves, booties, hideous plastic scrubs....

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 8