Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

Dude, he’s downloaded pictures. They aren’t his personal chats. 
Masturbating is cheating now.

I can’t keep up. The rules are constantly changing! I still remember the days when oral sex was sex.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

Deavan : I’m right here look at me !  Uhhhh i know you’ve got 2 kids but maybe give him a little “attention”

Deavan : once a cheater always a cheater !   Uhhh yup she’s building up her reasons to leave 

Deavan , you’re not long distance anymore you’re MARRIED ! 

This bitch is too much i hate her 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

In her 2nd to last talking head, Deavan looked horrific without makeup.  In the last talking head, she's in the same pink blouse, but made up (and lips more fiiled).  The lack of continuity is more interesting than anything she's saying.  But, we know she's saying, "It's all Jihoons fault!"

• Love 3

If Jihoon could’ve found someone who wanted him while they were on different continents, he would have cheated. He already said he didn’t see Deavan as a serious relationship (and didn’t trust that Taeyang was his baby).

But no one else wanted him! Don’t even get me started on his ex, “Georgette Glass” from Niagara Falls.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

OMG Deavan is like 15 different kinds of idiot. Would she ever even consider asking the friends of an American boyfriend about pictures that she saw on his phone? Of course not! She treats Jihoon like a child (he is, but still). First she goes to his employer and outs him as a criminal, putting his job in jeopardy. Then she goes to his friends and puts his phone's photos on blast (why was she snooping in his phone if they're doing so great?). She's just plain toxic and dumber than a box of hair.

• Love 12

Poor Jihoon can't even rub one out to a random girl in peace. Deavan is looking for cheating around every corner, that tells me more than Jihoon having naked girls on his phone. Those that cheat think everyone cheats so they are always looking for signs.

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Did he just say if he didn't love her, he would have used a condom??!?!?!

When Deavan was talking about the condom slipping off last season, it wasn’t very clear but she was talking about Drusilla’s conception. Which makes it even “more stupider” because she and Jihoon didn’t even bother using one!

• Love 7
1 minute ago, DNR said:

Yazan give it up ! Britney is NOT worth your life . She’s enjoying playing with your head 

He is going to lose his mind when she affirms she has no intention of converting or giving up her “career”.   

• Love 5