Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Is it wrong that I am laughing at Whit ugly crying?

I may actually tune in this season to see her misery.

brittany really thinks she’s amazing when she’s a muppet face who talks like she has lock jaw.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

That Plathville situation looks eerie as hell. 

"How's everything in the Fatherland?"

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Is it wrong that I am laughing at Whit ugly crying?

If laughing at Whit ugly crying is wrong, I don't want to be right. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Why does Brittany's father have this weird smile thing going on?

Brittany actually explained that he smiles like that when he's angry.  But, she never explained her own dumb, unattractive expression.  It's worse in stereo.

• Love 9

Brittney is foolish.  Women living in Jordan probably need to be married or accompanied by a man or under the protection of a man to be safe.  Brittney, once again, is not asking any questions.  I sure hope her friend isnt going to be out there acting the fool as much as Brittney, but she probably will.  

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? Just a couple of weeks ago my poor son was reeling from a bad breakup. He called me at midnight one night--apologized for calling so late "but sometimes I just need to talk to my mom". I hate to see my cheerful lad upset. (He's better now!)

Been through that.  No matter how old my kids get, it’s always worry, worry worry.

• Love 9
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I didn't care for Avery but I must admit that she was respectful of the culture and Omar's family

And she loves her husband. 

Father Brittany acting like his sugar baby daughter, who "dates" octogenarians, is some innocent flower is rich indeed. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9