Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

I smell a Lifetime movie. “Not Without My Bebe.” Starring Tori Spelling as Ari. Bini will be portrayed as some knife-wielding psycho stalking her all over Ethiopia.

Ohhhhhhhh how about Kanye?

1 minute ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Yazan looks gaunt and haunted. Yikes.  Also, hi, everyone! I haven’t been on in a good long while. 

Gday!

• Love 6
Just now, charmed1 said:

I smell a Lifetime movie. “Not Without My Bebe.” Starring Tori Spelling as Ari. Bini will be portrayed as some knife-wielding psycho stalking her all over Ethiopia.

And Tori Spelling aka Ari will dramatically run for the US Embassy building and collapse in a heap of relieved sobs while the national anthem soars in the background. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Physical pain has always been easier for me to deal with as a parent. When they are emotionally devastated I fall apart on the inside

Right? Just a couple of weeks ago my poor son was reeling from a bad breakup. He called me at midnight one night--apologized for calling so late "but sometimes I just need to talk to my mom". I hate to see my cheerful lad upset. (He's better now!)

• Love 19

Yazan should dump Brittany now, before he can't fix things with his father.  

So Sumit is divorced?   No waiting period until it's finalized?   They still have to do the public notice period, to advertise the wedding is happening. 

Tim and Melyza-most boring people on earth.

Deavan-I can't even watch that part any more. 

Ari should have let them circumcise the baby before they left the hospital.     She really goes off on Bini every time she wants to irritate him.    If I hear her say "he's my baby" one more time, I'll scream.   She's going beyond hormonal, into unbalanced.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

"Not Without My Bebe: Foreskinned is forearmed."

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

Even if Brittany did everything Yazan wanted (and she won’t), I don’t think she’d ever be accepted by his family.

Yeah, no way.  Not after everyone has seen her ba-donk.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? Just a couple of weeks ago my poor son was reeling from a bad breakup. He called me at midnight one night--apologized for calling so late "but sometimes I just need to talk to my mom". I hate to see my cheerful lad upset. (He's better now!)

The relationship biz is tough for guys, and it seemed to be getting tougher every year before I tapped out.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

It’s hard isn’t it. My oldest was bullied in Kindergarten. I hugged him and snuck off for a little cry 😢 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

And Tori Spelling aka Ari will dramatically run for the US Embassy building and collapse in a heap of relieved sobs while the national anthem soars in the background. 

And a bald eagle swoops down and lands gently on her outstretched wrist, while everyone claps!

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Even if Brittany did everything Yazan wanted (and she won’t), I don’t think she’d ever be accepted by his family.

That ship has sailed for sure - maybe we can make Brittani an offer she can't refuse?

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Areola, pull up your big girl panties and grow up. You now have an actual human being fully dependent upon you and you need to make decisions for him for the next two decades. It’s called parenthood.

giphy.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

So, he's staying with Brittany to....prove a point? Out of stubbornness?

I am perplexed 

My theory is that he's work-adverse and staying with Jenny means not having to worry about having kids/supporting a household.  He can just rub this old broad's feet every night and never have to work again!

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Plathville, where Children of the Corn meet Twilight Zone.

With a dollop of Duggars. And maybe a smidgeon of "the Lottery"

3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Yep and she's so proud she popped Summeat's cherry.

AND she's younger and healthier than Sumit's parents, so they'll probably die soon and be out of her and Sumit's hair. 

• LOL 1

When/if Brittany returns to Jordan, she is probably safe with the camera crew as long as she doesn’t marry Yazam (and probably have to renounce her citizenship).    If she does that, as soon as the camera crew goes, she will pay for keeping her Instagram etc.  

• Love 1

Something BOTHERING devilann...say it isn't so!

How many of you think that Devilann's picture is in those ...thousands...

He did look at you....that's why he needs the photo.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8