Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Emmeline said:

I watched American Murder on Netflix.  I just got a free trial of Starz for the Spanish Princess so I’ll have to look for that.  

The Netflix doc wasn't new information but I was pleasantly surprised by it. I wish they'd shown the video footage of Chris sitting alone in the interrogation room, looking at the death pictures and picking his nose for 45 minutes...

Right after sentencing the DA did a document dump and released ALL the recorded interviews, body can videos, documents, etc. More than 1,000 pages and videos. It was... something.

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

A circumcision done by a surgeon? Oh brother, it’s not that big of a deal Ari. 

My obstetrician did my sons circumcision while we were still in the hospital.  She did say she had seen lots of butchered jobs that were done at a bris.  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

She is a receptionist at a nail spa, I have to ask my son he knows the name of it, (it is so funny he knows these things because he really hates these shows but got us all addicted to them).  If I find out I will PM you and you make an appointment let me know, I'll go with you!

Let's all go! 

3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I cannot remember the name of the nail spa, I will find out tomorrow.

Thank you! 

32 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I have had my fill of that evil little man, but I’m totally obsessed with the Chris Watts case

Me, too! It’s such a dark, hopeless case, though. I’m heartbroken every time I watch another YouTube video, but I can’t stop. 

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, greekmom said:
45 minutes ago, Arynm said:

I hate to admit this, but I went looking and could not find them.

i still can't unsee the HORROR!

Thanks to @greekmom I have seen the unseeable. I have lived through the unliveable. I feel better that I have now seen the horror, it is always better to confront your worst fears. It's a good thing that I has a few glasses of wine before I viewed said horrors. It really helped. I also laughed until I cried.

Edited by Arynm
  • LOL 5
21 hours ago, Arynm said:

It's a good thing that I has a few glasses of wine before I viewed said horrors. It really helped. I also laughed until I cried.

And the verdict? Cut or not? Or too small to tell? 

• LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Libs thinks her family are loud Americans?

When we all know that they are UGLY Americans....small minded, dimwitted, shallow, opinionated

• Love 5
On 10/25/2020 at 8:24 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

When I came along in the 50's, only the baby had a car seat, it was a red plaid covered vinyl rectangle, If it had a baby seat belt, my mother never used it.     When you got older, there was a seat that hooked over the front seat (they have similar small dog seats now).    After that, kids sat on the seat, and when there was a fast brake, we slid off the seat.   We didn't have a car with air conditioning until I was in high school.  Women smoked, drank, and had endless amounts of coffee.  

I was two weeks late in the 70s and my mom sucked down gin and tonics because it was hot in August.

• Love 2

Loren is full-on full of herself and showing her mean girl self.  Her comments about The Family Chantel are smug.  Although she doesn't attack Chantel directly, she sneers at everything everyone else, especially Karen, does or says.  And, since Chantel and Pedro are going to NYC, Loren has to assert how it's her city, as if she were a socialite or It Girl, yearning for her carefree, single life again. 

David Poor acts like he has no connection to bariatric surgery.  He's detached from the entire consultation and process.  His and Emma's comments about Winter's losing weight are inerently defeatist.  

Also, Tom and Emma are clearly demonstrating that they are in a house that Tom owns.  He plays host by serving oh-so British tea yet again.  They discuss how she brought a blanket over, since he likes to keep his house cold too cold for her.  But, doesn't he still lives at home?

Tom's flaunting his weight loss, but he looks more like River, which is not a good look on anyone (except, maybe, Sideshow Bob).  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1