Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

35 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Oh God the Cambridge Pavers Family....go away. No one thinks your family is as adorable as you do

Somebody finally had to tell me the kids yell “Board meeting” as they jump into the pool. DUH

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

My Gawd, that sqicky Tania has Syringe modeling her clothes for her now~ And she ADMITS on TELEVISION, that SHE HASN'T TAKEN A SHOWER IN A FEW DAYS!~ Seriously.  They are utter MORONS!!!

Well, Syngin will take a shower whenever he needs to ... he just told Mr. Bar that he would show up smelling good. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Asuelo you shouldn't even think of taking your kids there when there is a measles outbreak. How dumb can you be....you can show your kids where you are from when they grow older and know what they are seeing.

• Love 20

Asuelo, I know you miss your family (although sister!Asuelo seems like a lot), but your kids aren't going to register any of your culture and won't remember any of the trip at this age. This is for you, not them.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
3 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

One of my neighbors decided one summer to kick some ball or other against his shed. Thump. Thump. Thump. So I took my basketball and bounced it continually (I'm very good at this!) on my driveway. Thumpthumpthumpthumpthump. 

Guess who quit first, heh. 

Then there's always the loudly-played music of Sousa and Wagner!

My solution used to be Lou Reed, Metal Machine Music, at full volume.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Did they already buy the tickets to Samoa?  If not, why don't they just postpone the trip until after Kennedy's vaccinated, or when they can actually afford it, or indefinitely.  The outbreak may be the Samoan equivalent of nephew's hockey game.  

Oh, and infants won't understand or appreciate where their father grew up.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Imagine being married to someone so foolish, they think it’s ok to take babies into the middle of a measles outbreak.

And you’re expected to financially support his family. As it is, Kahlani is being supported by her parents.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Mercolleen said:

Well, Syngin will take a shower whenever he needs to ... he just told Mr. Bar that he would show up smelling good. 

My tub spout diverter died yesterday. My cousin who has tools was able to extricate it from the wall - I do not have a hex wrench. I didn't bathe for 2 days and I felt filthy. He also didn't like my toilet seat - it is time for a new one - his daughter's was just as bad as mine - so he installed one for me today.

• Love 5
Just now, kacesq said:

Not in the mood for the coven. Who is the bitchy blond? Which sister is that and doesn’t she have her own family to keep her occupied?

They went to the legal wedding in the US, which Andrei paid for, kicking and screaming.  This ceremony is not about them, let Andrei and his family have this you dumpy plastic surgery faced drunk driving  shrew.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

I feel for Karine. She hooked her hopes on a dud.

Karine knew he was a loser and she could have cut her losses but decided to re-up and got pregnant after the earlier miscarriage. She bought the ticket twice.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
3 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Asuelo you shouldn't even think of taking your kids there when there is a measles outbreak. How dumb can you be....you can show your kids where you are from when they grow older and know what they are seeing.

He can teach them some dance moves and watch movies about Samoa.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Zombness said:

I can't even get exercised about Kalini and Asuelu's shit because it all screams "made up TLC storyline". 

• Love 8

I don’t really understand why Libby’s family would even be at the wedding in Moldova.  They were all at the first wedding.  It should just be for Andrei’s family and friends.

Jeez, could Asuelu be more of a simpleton?

• Love 11
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Karine knew he was a loser and she could have cut her losses but decided to re-up and got pregnant after the earlier miscarriage. She bought the ticket twice.

I wish we had a ‘word’ button

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Oh, I'm sure they got go-cart tracks and miniature golf courses that are tit friendly.

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Lord knows what I would do to keep Lizzie's horrible sisters from attending any event where I would be present. What a pack of shrews.

It's the most dangerous place to visit on this earth! They'll just stay at the hotel suites and badmouth everything. Since they've researched Moldova, they can research kid friendly activities that their babies will remember for the lifetimes.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Why does Libby need a new wedding dress? What about the one she wore at wedding #1????

Every woman on this show has to have a "try on wedding dresses" scene. Its in the contract. Its definitely on the Bingo card. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7