Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

Angela... do you have other kids or some friends? Why must Skyla go?

I think she has another adult daughter who was in prison (for child molestation) at the time. That daughter was apparently released not long ago.

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

TLC, if you are reading here: please move Pillow Talk to 10p. Some of us old people can't stay up that late.

And no one is watching that incestuous Smothered..we just take a break instead.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Dumb question, but why does Libby needs ANOTHER dress?

She is so ugly 

She is. Inside and out. 

5 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Who’s going to watch the six grandkids if Skyla goes to  Nigeria with big Ang? 

Exactly. the other daughter is doing time. 

• Love 6
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

I love that Big Ang has a lawyer she constantly refers back to as Lou. It’s like she’s in the granny mafia

Lou, the consigliere.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I am doomed to have bad neighbors.

You could always turn your speakers to the shared wall, turn up the volume to the maximum, and then play something like "The Macarena" or "YMCA" . . . for hours!

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Good luck tomorrow, Pepper!   

Thank you! and don't you worry 'bout that pesky prostate. My husband had his out for prostate cancer, they got it all and he's free and clear, doesn't need radiation or chemo. You will do just great! 

• Love 9
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

The NY Post does a weekly review of the episodes. So someone must be watching.

I watch via the 90 Day Gays podcast.  They are hilarious.  I refuse to give TLC the ratings.

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:
19 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Bitchy blond is sister-in-law Megan, married to Libby's brother. She sure is opinionated for an in-law. 

I thought the SIL was the Karen in the white tank

Yes, you’re right. I hadn’t watched yet and I got my bitchy blondes mixed up 

when I heard Amy, the wedding dress saleswoman’s baby voice I thought it was Lola, the therapist from “My 600 Lb. Life” 

• LOL 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Thank you! and don't you worry 'bout that pesky prostate. My husband had his out for prostate cancer, they got it all and he's free and clear, doesn't need radiation or chemo. You will do just great! 

Thank you, I really appreciate that.   Very scary prognosis, especially since I'm relatively young.  I never ever ever in a million years saw this coming.  I was bulletproof for decades.  I should have been killed five or six times in sports stuff, climbing stuff, bicycling crashes, and I dodged bullets year after year, so I was shocked when the doc told me my results.

• Love 17
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Whose idea were those shots at the beginning of each couple’s segments?  “Okay, stand back-to-back and look off into the distance like you’re constipated.  Perfect!”

All of them have been terrible. Like they're shooting an album cover a la South Park (Cartman and his Christian rock band)

• LOL 2
  • Love 2