Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

"Oh and I need it today." I'm surprised she wasn't laughed out of the store. I needed a modest wedding dress because it was a synagogue wedding. And I'm not a size 6 which is the sample size. That required special ordering. 

Also, yeah mom, she has to respect church rules in church. 

• Love 12

Oh God, Mother Elizabeth.  It’s called respecting the culture of the country you’re visiting.  Your arrogance is showing.  If Elizabeth can’t feel “comfortable“ in a dress that doesn’t have 3/4 of her tits hanging out, she has bigger problems than a dress. 

• Love 18
21 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Who is the bitchy blond? Which sister is that and doesn’t she have her own family to keep her occupied?

Bitchy blond is sister-in-law Megan, married to Libby's brother. She sure is opinionated for an in-law. 

• Love 5

Sorry, mama!Elizabeth, if you are getting married in a specific church, you follow their rules. Even if you are American.

The sisters and mother are trying to sabotage 'modest'.

Snow? The average temperature in the capital of Moldova in November is 40.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Tits out Libby!  That's RREEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL covered up and demure!  Dipshit!  And WTF is this chick even doing buying ANOTHER freaking dress??

OK, I get it, but it kind of pisses me off!

• Love 9

But she’s Americaaaan! is stupid. If Libby was getting married at the Orthodox Church in Tampa, she’d still need to cover up. The Coven knows there are lots of American Eastern Orthodox members, right?

• Love 12

Libby's Dream Wedding per the Coven at the bridal salon: a modest dress that suppresses her personality in a religion that she doesn't respect, intend to practice or know anything about, without her sisters.  And, it's a sacrifice for her husband.

Again, what happened to her first season dream?

• Love 7
51 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

@tvrox, the neighbors have been bad since 6 months after they moved in. Up to 15 hours a day of full blast stereo and bass (no jobs for them for a while), repeated body slams in to the wall. Talked to them, asked if they were aware that I could hear their music and it was bothersome day in and out, and offered to work with them to find a happy medium. They didn't. After a 2 or more body slam session again the wall with pounding stereo, I advised them that they would be getting a noise violation from the condo folks. They retaliated and have been pretty much off and on hellish. Petty, juvenile stuff like dumping snow on to the shared driveway and non stop booming, banging, slamming (cupboards up to 10,000 times per month), stomping for 12 or more hours a day - yeah, normal living noise. Their stereo volume and bass broke some crystal over a year's period and it has been tough to be there. They have received several more violations. The house went up for sale in the fall, after they had their kid. On the market for about 10 months now. Day in and day out noise. With the pandemic, it is exacerbated. The girl is on 'mat' leave so the pandemic has no effect on her and she stomps and slams all day long. I am at my wit's end and if their house doesn't sell soon, mine is going up for sale. Can't take the noise much longer. Average 4 headaches a week from it and anxiety and stress.

That's horrible! Hope it sells soon. I thought my neighbors who have spent the pandemic smoking all day, every day, were bad. 

• Love 1
(edited)

The Karen Coven is pissing me off and the Bridal Moron isn't far behind. This ignorance isn't funny or entertaining and I'm headed over to Twitter to yell at TLC about it. 

Edited by mamadrama
  • Love 15

My son's friends got married last year in the Russian Orthodox Church--the groom just converted to the Orthodox Church so he's very devout and observant. The bride wore a strapless dress for the church ceremony. This whole "she has to be covered from top to toe for the strange, barbarous religion of her semi savage spouse" story is misleading and offensive. If they have to be married in the Orthodox Church in order to have Ellie baptized, surely there's an Orthodox Church in the greater Tampa area. This whole "we have to fly to Moldova or consign our infant daughter to the flames of hell for eternity" storyline is bullshit. 

• Love 14

Pole and Kareeny still need the translator app. Lord. And Kareeny please stop with the “ I’m going to leave.” No, you’re not...at least not until TLC kicks you off the payroll and dear God I hope that is soon.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Andi27 said:

Sorry, mama!Elizabeth, if you are getting married in a specific church, you follow their rules. Even if you are American.

The sisters and mother are trying to sabotage 'modest'.

What a bunch of morons. If you were getting married at the Vatican you would have to be covered up, no matter where you came from. All these people sure make “Ugly Americans “ come to life. It’s a church wedding, not Vegas. 

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

She always talked about her long sleeved dress and winter wedding?? Didn't she alreayd get married? They're all acting like this is her one and only wedding.

Wait til her third marriage.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2