Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

38 minutes ago, Mercolleen said:

Am I looking at a pocket square AND a boutinniere (sp)?

I thought it looked like one of those Memorial Day paper poppies you get when you donate to the Veterans. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

Paul's parents are paying for his hotel room? Holy shit, Paul is a grown man, can he not do anything himself??

I’d pay for a hotel room to keep that fucker out of my house...

Or just cut him off financially.

• LOL 3
  • Love 13

1 hour ago, kendi said:

Jess and her friends feel like a SNL skit.

I keep looking for Chris Farley and David Spade to pull up chairs and join them.

I'm old school. I keep thinking Dan Ackroyd and Steve Martin are going to show up as the "two wild and crazy guys!"

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

Where can you pull your car up at exit from baggage claim? I haven’t seen that in many years.

You can do that in San Diego. They have a cell phone lot so you can wait for whoever's flying in to call you, they can wait at the curb right outside of baggage claim and poof, you're on your way!

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

Where can you pull your car up at exit from baggage claim? I haven’t seen that in many years.

Small, regional airports. When I fly into visit family, I have to fly into a metro airport (no international flights here!), and you can pull up so long as you don’t linger too long. I imagine Paul and Karine’s first leg went to Atlanta or Charlotte or some other intl airport, then they flew on to Kentucky.

• Love 1

I love how Mother Pole knows how much of an idiot her son is.

Again, she should be kissing Karine's ass for taking him off her hands.

Second, she should be careful he doesn't start burning all that Mother gave him.

• Love 5

When you have a son like Pole and a child around now.....grandma needs to learn some coping skills, avoid verbal banter and work towards harmony.  Being right is irrelevant...make it calm AND safe for the baby. She can’t make Pole change. Accept it.

• Love 5