Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Whose idea were those shots at the beginning of each couple’s segments?  “Okay, stand back-to-back and look off into the distance like you’re constipated.  Perfect!”

The pictures always give us a cue about the state of the couples' relationship. 

• Love 3
(edited)

OK, more good thoughts tonight.... PepperMostly: it's gonna be fine.  I've actually HAD gum surgery and I didn't eat much for a while.... Just take it slow.  Don't start with the Almonds!

How OLD is Asuelu?? 5 or 6?  he's just NOT RIGHT!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 5
Just now, Zombness said:

Asuelo there are a lot of women doctors.........you sure are a simpleton.

I dont think he is a simpleton. Being a simpleton doesnt make you a sexist, I just think he is an asshole

• Love 10
Just now, kacesq said:

Don’t these kids have a regular pediatrician? I’ve never needed a script for a vaccine, I’ve just gotten it from my son’s regular pediatrician.

i imagine the regular pediatrician refused to sign a waiver for the show

• Useful 4
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Don’t these kids have a regular pediatrician? I’ve never needed a script for a vaccine, I’ve just gotten it from my son’s regular pediatrician.

Hopefully it’s just that their regular pediatrician has enough sense to refuse to be filmed.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Thank you, I really appreciate that.   Very scary prognosis, especially since I'm relatively young.  I never ever ever in a million years saw this coming.  I was bulletproof for decades.  I should have been killed five or six times in sports stuff, climbing stuff, bicycling crashes, and I dodged bullets year after year, so I was shocked when the doc told me my results.

My dad got his out for the same reason. He has been free and clear going on 8 years. You will do great and sending well wishes!

• Love 2

I can’t even be angry with Asuelu at this point.  He’s like a child.  I’m hoping that Kalani’s father makes good on that threat to kick Asuelu’s ass when he hears about the trip to Samoa.  Hell, even if they don’t go, I would like that to happen. 

• Love 7

Some family practitioners don't keep childhood vaccines in the office. But it really looks like they have no regular doctor. Those kids should be able to get Medicaid or CHIP and have a regular doctor, it shouldn't be a money issue. 

Also that Samoa measles outbreak is no joke. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

OK, more good thoughts tonight.... PepperMostly: it's gonna be fine.  I've actually HAD gum surgery and I didn't eat much for a while.... Just take it slow.  Don't start with the Almonds!

Thank you! I have lots of yogurt and jello! 

• Love 2

Why are they getting a prescription for the measle vaccine? Usually they just give it right in the doctor office. Is is different in whatever state they are in or because they went to a minute clinic? 

• Love 2
Just now, kacesq said:

Depends on the vaccine, but nothing they're getting their kids should be outside the realm of their pediatrician. The MMR is about as basic as it comes.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

My mom's insurance didn't cover a tetanus shot or the chickenpox/shingles vaccine. We had to go to our CVS/Walgreens for those and even those had waiting lists. We'd never experienced that before. I hate healthcare here in the US.

• Love 3
Just now, kendi said:

My mom's insurance didn't cover a tetanus shot or the chickenpox/shingles vaccine. We had to go to our CVS/Walgreens for those and even those had waiting lists. We'd never experienced that before. I hate healthcare here in the US.

thankfully one good thing the ACA did was require insurance to cover all the CDC-recommended vaccines, at no cost to the parents. 

• Love 2