Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Mercolleen said:

We need to have a poster made of all of the best lines. 

Don't overlook the hand-embroidered phrases on the sweatshirts and handbags** in the "90DF" store! We're holding a "Christmas in July" sale! 

** Most popular handbag is the "I Did.....The BJ" model. Production limited.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Libby can cover her arms and shoulders for a few hours. American or not. Poor sister is upset that she can't go. There is Facetime or Skype, etc.

Zoom!!

4 minutes ago, tvrox said:

That's horrible! Hope it sells soon. I thought my neighbors who have spent the pandemic smoking all day, every day, were bad. 

I had that on the other side. I actually have/had bad ones on either side. Non stop smoke on that side. I have no guests/visitors. 

• Love 1
Just now, KelseyNikki614 said:

I really enjoy the focus on luggage in every Pole scene. Maybe Pole should get a job as a bellman? He loooves stacking luggage

I'm picturing him in Fawlty Towers. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

If they were permanently moving to the US, Paul and Karine should’ve traveled much lighter. Other than the basics and baby stuff, there was nothing in that hovel that they needed.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Libby is so fucking entitled. Whine, whine, whine about Andrei and the 2nd wedding but yay, I get a second wedding dress.

But GASP it has to be off the rack because timing! What a blow she has been dealt!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

LMAO, falling snowflakes and a horse and carriage. 

Right? she wanted a horse and carriage, going through the falling snow, to the top of a snowy mountain. In Tampa. Dumbass. 

7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Just like Ree, the Pioneer Woman bad cook. Mashed potato face.

I knew I loved you. On the odd occasion that I catch a glimpse of her show I'm always going "ugh, that looks AWFUL. who told her she could cook?"

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
(edited)

Poor Karine.  All of this to escape abject poverty.  She seems like a very sweet, attentive mom.  I’m pulling for her. 

And Pole, you’re 36 and have to look after yourself and your family “without anyone’s help?” Give me a fucking break. I was living a 100% adult life at barely 21 and I wasn’t some wizard or genius. You just made me really mad, Pole. Get off your ass and get to work. This is the time to pay some dues in life. 

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Love 17
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

Aren’t numbers the same in Portuguese?

They use Arabic numerals, just like we do. But Paul was telling her the room number in English. 

He had some nerve testing her English when he still doesn’t know Portuguese.

• Love 4

What possesses Paul to use those heavy plastic crates as luggage? I had forgotten what it was like to watch him struggle with them until tonight and then I remembered from his very first season he traveled all the way to Brazil with like four of those giant heavy plastic bins. I have recurring nightmares about traveling with that much shit, that poorly packed.

• Love 7

I’m tired of Kareeny. She had ample evidence that Pole was a loser and she still stuck with him.

oh great, now Angela. And TLC try to keep your stories consistent. Lisa got married without an American witness.

keep it classy, Angela. I’m sure your grandkids will have the same spectacular future your kids seem to have.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I knew I loved you. On the odd occasion that I catch a glimpse of her show I'm always going "ugh, that looks AWFUL. who told her she could cook?"

They’re all stuck on that ranch.  That family doesn’t know from good...

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I’m so disappointed in this season, all these couples are unlikeable and I just want everyone to get divorced.

It should probably be called 90 Day Fiance: Beyond Thunderdome

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

Crap, I'm late. I'm on week 3 of covid 19 and I still feel sicker than a dog. I miss my kids. 

So sorry to hear mamadrama. 

• Love 2