Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

This guy is going to excuse himself to go the bathroom, and take off in a spray of gravel. 

I wouldn't blame him if he did. That's a lot to hear about on a first date.

• Love 4

Larissa's date is attractive, well put together, a good conversationalist.  A squinch douchey about the wine pairing, but that's forgivable. (HOW THE HELL DOES LARISSA'S SKANKY ENGAGED-13-TIMES FRIEND EVEN KNOW THAT GUY?) Larissa was a full s*** on that date. Too much, baby. Pull way, way back.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11

@tvrox, the neighbors have been bad since 6 months after they moved in. Up to 15 hours a day of full blast stereo and bass (no jobs for them for a while), repeated body slams in to the wall. Talked to them, asked if they were aware that I could hear their music and it was bothersome day in and out, and offered to work with them to find a happy medium. They didn't. After a 2 or more body slam session again the wall with pounding stereo, I advised them that they would be getting a noise violation from the condo folks. They retaliated and have been pretty much off and on hellish. Petty, juvenile stuff like dumping snow on to the shared driveway and non stop booming, banging, slamming (cupboards up to 10,000 times per month), stomping for 12 or more hours a day - yeah, normal living noise. Their stereo volume and bass broke some crystal over a year's period and it has been tough to be there. They have received several more violations. The house went up for sale in the fall, after they had their kid. On the market for about 10 months now. Day in and day out noise. With the pandemic, it is exacerbated. The girl is on 'mat' leave so the pandemic has no effect on her and she stomps and slams all day long. I am at my wit's end and if their house doesn't sell soon, mine is going up for sale. Can't take the noise much longer. Average 4 headaches a week from it and anxiety and stress.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Good luck @Pepper Mostly! My boss had that done and kept emailing and calling me all stoned on pain medication. My only advice is don't do that. I hope it goes great.

Thank you friend! I promise not to. Though I may be kind of wacky on live chat tomorrow night! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Short, unctuous poseur. Just Larissa’s type.

"Unctuous" is great adjective. Should we call him Uriah Heep? I hate him at first sight. Am I looking at a pocket square AND a boutinniere (sp)? Is that how they do it in Oklahoma?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Guilty confession: I like to watch Karen’s gone wild on twitter. Anyhoo one was in a Joannes store, and I swear I saw Drunk Debs in the line. She must have a twin in Idaho.

Me, too! Except on I watch on Reddit, they have a feed FuckYouKaren and it is so entertaining.

• Love 1

This is obviously Andreeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiii's trip; he's going for the big $$$!  Will probably tell Daddy BigBucks that they're staying at a hotel and he's gonna pocket the hotel $$$.

Good try, Andrei. Good try....  Spend time with your Mom, right??

• Love 5
25 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hello my sweet pies! I've been working on myself! I am having gum surgery tomorrow morning, should I stock up on booze now? 

Have the oral surgeon give you a final shot of Novocain at the end. It will give you time for the painkiller to take effect afterward.

• Useful 3

1. This wedding is a financial scam.

2. It’s not out of the ordinary to visit overseas family for 3 weeks. When you only get to go every few years, you make it count.

3. I dunno if I would want to stay with in-laws for 3 weeks, but since Libby expects Andrei to stay with her family, she’s gonna have to suck it up.

• Love 11

Of course Libby would prefer to be with her family. Suck it up, Libby. Andrei has been dealing with your heinous relatives for a long time.

so I guess Family Libby never travels if they’re uncomfortable going anywhere they don’t know the language.

• Love 15
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Libby sees her family every friggin’ day. Why does she have to stay with them abroad?

She wants room service and 1000 thread sheets since Daddy's paying for it anyway

• Love 3
(edited)

He's got a job interview at an Irish pub. I guess for the very gullible he can pass of his accent off as Irish. Maybe Yolanda will stop in!

Edited by mmecorday
  • LOL 11
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

@tvrox, the neighbors have been bad since 6 months after they moved in. Up to 15 hours a day of full blast stereo and bass (no jobs for them for a while), repeated body slams in to the wall. Talked to them, asked if they were aware that I could hear their music and it was bothersome day in and out, and offered to work with them to find a happy medium. They didn't. After a 2 or more body slam session again the wall with pounding stereo, I advised them that they would be getting a noise violation from the condo folks. They retaliated and have been pretty much off and on hellish. Petty, juvenile stuff like dumping snow on to the shared driveway and non stop booming, banging, slamming (cupboards up to 10,000 times per month), stomping for 12 or more hours a day - yeah, normal living noise. Their stereo volume and bass broke some crystal over a year's period and it has been tough to be there. They have received several more violations. The house went up for sale in the fall, after they had their kid. On the market for about 10 months now. Day in and day out noise. With the pandemic, it is exacerbated. The girl is on 'mat' leave so the pandemic has no effect on her and she stomps and slams all day long. I am at my wit's end and if their house doesn't sell soon, mine is going up for sale. Can't take the noise much longer. Average 4 headaches a week from it and anxiety and stress.

So sorry for all this.   I wish you the best!

• Love 6
Just now, Vandy10 said:

What dramatic intro music and image for Tania and Syngin.

And the dramatic way he's looking left and she's got a concerned look on her face, staring at his back. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

So they're going to Moldova for Andrei's family, but Libby is making this all about HER family? I don't think her sisters should even be going. He's going to spend the whole damn time wrapped up in the Karen Coven. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

They retaliated and have been pretty much off and on hellish. Petty, juvenile stuff like dumping snow on to the shared driveway and non stop booming, banging, slamming (cupboards up to 10,000 times per month), stomping for 12 or more hours a day - yeah, normal living noise. Their stereo volume and bass broke some crystal over a year's period and it has been tough to be there. 

One has to work really hard to maintain that level of assholeness

• Love 8