Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, tvrox said:

I've had that surgery. Not fun. The part of your upper mouth where they take the tissue hurts the most. Also, they didn't tell me this before hand so I'll tell you: it requires like three follow up visits. 

Oh I figured it would hurt a lot. My dentist's office is very pro active so I figure I'll have follow ups galore. They are very into all the latest techniques and methods so I'm holding out hope that things will be streamlined a bit. On the positive side, I'm still working remotely and they're five minutes from my house, so less of a hassle overall!

I guess the newest 90DF trope is "ignorant foreigner takes baby out of car seat, causes mayhem and probably certain death"?

• Love 7

Didn’t I just watch this episode last week? I didn’t watch it through the app, so I’m so confused. I didn’t want to be subjected to Colt’s dancing again. What the hell, show?

• LOL 2
10 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Maybe the stomping, slamming, banging and crashing from the other side of the wall will stop soon. Found some coax cable so tomorrow I can move the furniture back to the other wall.

What are your neighbors up to? 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

Oh, Coltee, could you be any more creepy, sad, and pathetic? 

Of course he can. We've seen the speedo, the dancing, smooth sex lines...there's plenty more where that came from!

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Colt is so desperate he can't find an American woman.

JMO, but I don’t think Colt (or most of these Americans, for that matter) want a fellow American. They want the power and control that comes with a foreigner who is desperate for a Green Card.

Also, as an aside, I struggle to understand why so many are still willing to date the Colts of this country for a Green Card given the current state of the US. Not worth it, y’all!

• Love 13