Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, ChiMama said:
1 hour ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Didn’t Robert do just that tactic to Annie once upon a time?

Yes and Colt pulled the same stunt on Larissa 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Tiffany sounds like she's returning a toaster. 

"This isn't what I expected."

Agree

But, then, to his credit, Ronald has always shown exactly who he is.  

Other wiser snarkers spoke the truth a long time ago: She needed to go to Al-Anon or similar.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh here we go. A guy who won't change a poopy diaper. Jesus Christ, Ronald. Its not splitting the atom. It takes about two minutes, and that's for a really challenging one. Get over yourself and your dainty sensibilities. 

To tell you the truth, I wouldn’t even want Ronald changing my daughters diaper.  He is her father by blood and that’s about it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Thank you Jebeb for delivering us from another Kalani/Asuelu episode!

Tiffany talks to Ronald like I have to talk to my idiot roommate. I'm starting to dislike both of them. Like, a lot.

Angela remains skanky. 

Julia & Brandon should have just done their one season and dipped. They're the opposite of watchable. 

I think I just had the same surgery Natalie had for sleep apnea. Insurance covers the functional procedure for turbinate reduction and septoplasty. What makes it pricy is adding a cosmetic rhinoplasty. Now I'm gonna pay extra attention to Natalie's nose. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, JennyMominFL said:

Popping in to say hi. I really meant to join tonight but it got late before i knew it. My mother broke her hip two months ago and  i have been busy with her. She came home 10 days ago and was doing well. She has a pulmonary embolism this morning and died.

I miss hanging out with you all and promise to come back soon

Oh I am so sorry. 

• Love 3

Hi all! Sorry I missed the chat this week, gymnastics olympic trials were on :). I'll have to go back and read all your comments while I watch 90 days on rerun! 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Coltee Gal said:

I think Jovi was adopted. He mentioned it at some point in the season.

I didn’t remember that, so I looked it up. He said he was adopted as a joke and Gwen later disputed it on IG. Monty is his step-father, having married Gwen when Jovi was three. Perhaps Monty legally adopted him and that’s why he claimed to be adopted. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Most rely on the auto club membership. In a rural area, Nat should know some basics.

I went to Catholic school - grades 1-8.. by the time the 7th grade came around we had "lay teachers".  there were these 2 guys (teachers) and one of them taught all of us how to fix our own car - spark plugs, oil change, etc.  Pretty edgy back then.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Tiffany is lazy. All she does is complain. I know Ronald is not prize but, hey he’s mopping the floor and putting the groceries away. 

I think he was doing those things to avoid Tiffany and baby responsibility.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, magemaud said:

I think @Floatingbison is still on vacay in Mexico 

Mrs. FB got back late last night.  Looking forward to snarking on Friday for LAL.  I saw part of 90 Day last night on the west coast feed, but had too much unpacking, checking on plants during the heat wave and so forth, so I'll see it later this week.

I missed everyone.  It's good to be back home.

• Love 12
18 hours ago, GrammyPammy said:

I am so very sorry for your loss.  I think I saw on your Facebook that she had just come home? So devastating. I lost my mom to a pulmonary embolism, too. Sending hugs and prayers…

Yeah, she made it through the recovery from the hip and had 10 days at home. I am so glad she made it home.

18 hours ago, Meowwww said:

@JennyMominFL I’m so sorry for your loss.  My mom died almost 2 years ago from an aortic dissection.   It’s the most awful thing I’ve ever been through, worse than losing my dad.  Hugs. 
There’s a group on Facebook…..parent loss support group.  Great place to feel not so alone.  Hugs. 

My husband had A type A Aortic Dissection in 2007 at the age of 40. It was horrific and he spend 3 months in the hospital. We are lucky he is alive but he will never be the same. I am so sorry about your mom. Aortic dissections are the worst.

5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:
20 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Tiffany is lazy. All she does is complain. I know Ronald is not prize but, hey he’s mopping the floor and putting the groceries away. 

I think he was doing those things to avoid Tiffany and baby responsibility.

EXACTLY!  He doesn't get it; he never will.  He has been allowed (encouraged?) to  skate through life avoiding rules, laws, and responsibility.  Tiffany was just too desperate at the time she met him.  She needs to gather HER kids and get back to the USA.  NOW!  She cannot afford to raise three kids ... one of whom outeats them all.  AND she cannot afford to cover all his expenses and MISDEEDS (and there will be misdeeds!) if he does make it over on some kind of Visa.

• Love 3
(edited)
19 hours ago, GrammyPammy said:

Can’t wait for Asuelu’s mother and sis to mix it up next week!

And I just want to bitchslap stupid Betty.

Let's put Sister Tammy and Betty in the same room.  There's bound to be something to tick off Tammy ... Let the challenge begin!

Edited by Back Atcha
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"Its a little small compared to ten acres!" 

Yeah Betty, but there aren't any pigs or goats, so there's that. 

Yeah, Betty, but there aren't any pigs or goats, OR YOU AND RON (but mostly you), so there's that!     P.S.  Apologies to ferrets, Betty, but I can't stand the sick lying/manipulating smiles on your little ferret face.

• Love 4
19 hours ago, sharwoods said:

As a former fitness instructor, I found her ignorance and arrogance disgusting.  Does she truly believe that she is a trained dancer??  She is a joke.

Sadly, it IS true ignorance. I can't find blame.  Perhaps she has never been to a gym or seen any fitness videos. And under her current living conditions she's never going to learn much at all. I think she's a smart girl with a lot of potential, but she fell into the wrong American family.  She has probably regressed rather than made any progress at all. 

• Love 2
19 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

Angela out here just using baby bibs as masks.

And WHY?  I don't buy that abcess in her mouth.  Did she have some sort of cosmetic surgery but has to wait until THE SHOW approves her "reveal"?  

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

Sadly, it IS true ignorance. I can't find blame.  Perhaps she has never been to a gym or seen any fitness videos. And under her current living conditions she's never going to learn much at all. I think she's a smart girl with a lot of potential, but she fell into the wrong American family.  She has probably regressed rather than made any progress at all. 

Brandon and his family infantilize her. Brandon always talks to her like she's simple minded. 

Spoiler

I hear she is a bodybuilder and has won awards for it. She's no stranger to the inside of a gym. This whole thing is just producer driven bullshit.

• Useful 4
  • Love 6
On 6/27/2021 at 6:40 PM, JennyMominFL said:

Popping in to say hi. I really meant to join tonight but it got late before i knew it. My mother broke her hip two months ago and  i have been busy with her. She came home 10 days ago and was doing well. She has a pulmonary embolism this morning and died.

I miss hanging out with you all and promise to come back soon

I'm so sorry for your loss.  I lost my mom to a pulmonary embolism as well.  

• Love 1
On 6/28/2021 at 5:33 PM, Back Atcha said:

And WHY?  I don't buy that abcess in her mouth.  Did she have some sort of cosmetic surgery but has to wait until THE SHOW approves her "reveal"?  

I don't think so since we have seen her face uncovered in her THs. However, I noticed on one side she appears to be missing several teeth. Over on her couple's page, I've posted a recent photo of her smiling (believe it or not, it's an "Angela for President 2024" poster-yes of the US!) and it looks like she has no upper back teeth on either side beyond her eyeteeth. 

• Love 1
On 6/28/2021 at 7:41 PM, Armchair Critic said:

Thanks for checking on me. 🥰 It will be boring to watch the show by myself this week without the snark here. I was tired out from my trip and that may be what happened to bison too?

I don't think there is a show this week, I always get a preview on Fri night but not this week and it's not listed on my TV schedule.  

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, endure said:

I don't think there is a show this week, I always get a preview on Fri night but not this week and it's not listed on my TV schedule.  

Sunday afternoon and evening are reruns, the evening ones are Pillow Talk I think.   However, the previews for 11 July look juicy (as usual the last 15 minutes probably), so I'll be watching that.      Next Friday, the 9th will have the 9 p.m. Central 30 minute preview.    

Angela's abuse of Michael, and her actions against the doctors and other, should not be shown.    She's out of control. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 6/28/2021 at 4:18 PM, JennyMominFL said:

Yeah, she made it through the recovery from the hip and had 10 days at home. I am so glad she made it home.

My husband had A type A Aortic Dissection in 2007 at the age of 40. It was horrific and he spend 3 months in the hospital. We are lucky he is alive but he will never be the same. I am so sorry about your mom. Aortic dissections are the worst.

Just seeing this news. So sorry. 

• Love 2

Hey my fellow snarkers! I wish we were all here to live chat today, but apparently TLC thinks people are more interested in popping fireworks than watching trashy 90 Day! Even if we were watching and snarking tonight, I would still be distracted because I cannot handle the noise of fireworks. So I would be watching in my special room away from all the noise.

But next week I'll be in San Juan, Puerto Rico snarking with you guys! I cannot wait! I'll be posting pictures here too!

On 6/28/2021 at 4:18 PM, JennyMominFL said:

I had a similar situation happen to me. My father had a heart attack about 10 years ago, and he had to go to the hospital and undergo major surgery. He had to stay there for a week, and he almost died. But thank god he survived the operation.

Also, I lost a family member yesterday. She was one of my great aunts. She was very shy so I didn't get to see her often but when I did visit her, I remember we did a lot of fun activities like cookouts and watching TV together. The last time I saw her was about a year before the pandemic started. She was in the hospital with leukemia for a while. The doctors predicted she wouldn't survive. She stopped breathing and started back up again, but then stopped for good. I'm very sad and heartbroken.

On 7/3/2021 at 5:55 PM, magemaud said:

I don't think so since we have seen her face uncovered in her THs. However, I noticed on one side she appears to be missing several teeth. Over on her couple's page, I've posted a recent photo of her smiling (believe it or not, it's an "Angela for President 2024" poster-yes of the US!) and it looks like she has no upper back teeth on either side beyond her eyeteeth. 

OMG let's hope that is a joke. 

1 hour ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Hey my fellow snarkers! I wish we were all here to live chat today, but apparently TLC thinks people are more interested in popping fireworks than watching trashy 90 Day! Even if we were watching and snarking tonight, I would still be distracted because I cannot handle the noise of fireworks. So I would be watching in my special room away from all the noise.

But next week I'll be in San Juan, Puerto Rico snarking with you guys! I cannot wait! I'll be posting pictures here too!

I had a similar situation happen to me. My father had a heart attack about 10 years ago, and he had to go to the hospital and undergo major surgery. He had to stay there for a week, and he almost died. But thank god he survived the operation.

Also, I lost a family member yesterday. She was one of my great aunts. She was very shy so I didn't get to see her often but when I did visit her, I remember we did a lot of fun activities like cookouts and watching TV together. The last time I saw her was about a year before the pandemic started. She was in the hospital with leukemia for a while. The doctors predicted she wouldn't survive. She stopped breathing and started back up again, but then stopped for good. I'm very sad and heartbroken.

Sorry for your loss. 

On a better note, have fun in San Juan! 

• Love 2
(edited)

Hey my snarkalicious pals. I hope that you enjoyed the day.

After more than a year,  my brother had a cookout and ... hugs. So many hugs. Damn, I missed them.

Vaccinate now!

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Love 7
18 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

@Hotel Snarker, I am so sorry! It sounds like you have a lot of happy memories and I hope they provide some comfort for you. Sending hugs!

• Love 2

I had the Pillow Talk marathon on yesterday in the background. I couldn’t help but notice the group’s varying reactions to the Natalie/Trish/Mike Thanksgiving shitshow. Some were Team Trish “Why is Natalie being so rude?” “She’s acting  like a child” and others were Team Natalie “I can’t believe Trish said that to Natalie” etc. But, everybody seemed to agree that Mike was a huge a-hole. I think Kenny summed things up the best when he said everyone was so awful he couldn’t take sides with any of them

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I received my second vaccine yesterday.

Congrats on getting vaccinated! I have been fully vaccinated since July 2, so that's a plus for me!

3 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

HAHAHAHA! Finally, a MAGA I can fully support!

Screenshot_20210705-111359_Reddit.jpg

This is probably the only MAGA I will get behind.

1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

@Hotel Snarker, I am so sorry! It sounds like you have a lot of happy memories and I hope they provide some comfort for you. Sending hugs!

Thank you so much. I have had her in my prayers for the past day. We are trying to plan a funeral for her right now.

1 hour ago, magemaud said:

I had the Pillow Talk marathon on yesterday in the background. I couldn’t help but notice the group’s varying reactions to the Natalie/Trish/Mike Thanksgiving shitshow. Some were Team Trish “Why is Natalie being so rude?” “She’s acting  like a child” and others were Team Natalie “I can’t believe Trish said that to Natalie” etc. But, everybody seemed to agree that Mike was a huge a-hole. I think Kenny summed things up the best when he said everyone was so awful he couldn’t take sides with any of them

It was really appalling to see some of the Pillow Talkers, including Molly and Cynthia who I used to love on PT, supporting Trish and thinking Natalie is being crazy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

It was really appalling to see some of the Pillow Talkers, including Molly and Cynthia who I used to love on PT, supporting Trish and thinking Natalie is being crazy

I’m even more appalled at those who think Angela is so lovable and her abuse of Michael is just her being an amusing Meemaw  

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 4