Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Sadly, I think the Chucklefucks scripted it out ahead of time.  "This will make great tv!!"  Trying to get that spin off...

The spin off- it’s never going to happen. Now Ronald could get one with his fridge stealing. That’s quality entertainment 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

The spin off- it’s never going to happen. Now Ronald could get one with his fridge stealing. That’s quality entertainment 

From your lips/fingers to TLC's ears!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Shoulders is back and is "pissed off" about the tree shopping - what's new?

She is just terrible. Now she's acting like she'd be doing her fucking HUSBAND a huge favor by spending CHRISTMAS with him. 

"Son, lets not get the lovely tree you have your heart set on. Lets get this scraggy bush instead." 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Why can't you stay? You don't have a job, Daniel is doing school online because of COVID, what or WHO are you so desperate to go home for?

It’s not who she’s  ‘so desperate to go home to’ it’s who she is so desperate to get away from. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
18 minutes ago, kacesq said:

What’s the point of an RV if they’re staying in AirBNBs all the way?

and what’s the point of staying at an AirBnB an hour and a half from the reunion? I don’t want to defend Libby, but the place she booked might have had a ton of room to park the RV, it was just impossible to get to on the narrow streets

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She is just terrible. Now she's acting like she'd be doing her fucking HUSBAND a huge favor by spending CHRISTMAS with him. 

"Son, lets not get the lovely tree you have your heart set on. Lets get this scraggy bush instead." 

Exactly.  She's really committed to her vow, "Til Death Do Us Part."

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

He’s a gambling rambling fridge stealing man in case you didn’t know

Right he could have saved $700 and stolen someone's decorated tree. Same size, should be doable with his experience.

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, GladysCravits said:

It’s not who she’s  ‘so desperate to go home to’ it’s who she is so desperate to get away from. 

Spoiler

I saw on insta that there is a new man. Looks like a sewer rat

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Dr. Seuss's "How Cold Shoulders Ruined Christmas."

Well she is pretty Grinch-y. 

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Yeah, insert your kid into the battle between the two of you.

Poor Daniel has to run interference, and listen to his mother run Ronald down in his presence. She is a terrible, terrible mother. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Hey my fellow snarker friends! I arrived in San Juan, Puerto Rico this morning, and so far, it is just the best of the best. The beaches were so mach beautiful, and the food was the pineapple of my life. Unfortunately, I couldn’t upload a photo online because the ones I took were too large. But it looks beautiful so far.

Sounds awesome! Don't find a 90 day fiance though, ok? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Poor Daniel! He felt so guilty for something he shouldn’t have to worry about. He is going to need so much therapy. He is such a sweet boy.

And he’ll have every right to blame it all on his mother. She stupidly placed him into this position.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I’ve never enjoyed THs with kids Daniel’s age. It feels exploitive. I mean more so than the rest of the show is...

Adults sign up for it, most not of sound mind but at least they can legally consent

• Love 4
(edited)

Tiffany must have another guy on the side, otherwise none of this makes sense on how much she complains about him. Have they even had sex since her arrival.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

He’s a gambling rambling fridge stealing man in case you didn’t know

In my head I sang fridge stealing man to the tune of the Stones’ Street Fighting Man...

• LOL 5