Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 hour ago, Floatingbison said:

I've grown to despise the word "meemaw."  It literally makes my skin crawl when Angela says it.

The only thing worse is “sexy Meemaw” 

speaking of Angela, I know this isn’t a good screenshot, but doesn’t  her face and neck look photoshopped or heavily edited in this promo? I know she’s lost over a hundred pounds, but her “turkey gobbler” is totally gone without surgery. No way is that her neck! 

527BB015-2AC8-49A6-8807-0B20A8B76C77.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
Edited for grammar. I was beginning to talk like Angela
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 7/5/2021 at 8:15 PM, magemaud said:

I’m even more appalled at those who think Angela is so lovable and her abuse of Michael is just her being an amusing Meemaw  

Me too! I'm thinking of one time in 90 Day Bares All where they show a clip of Angela yelling at Michael, and then Shaun Robinson turns to Angela and says, "You're just my favorite. I love you." I couldn't take it anymore. I can't believe there are people out here who love Angela and think she's funny. She's just gross.

On 7/5/2021 at 11:02 PM, Floatingbison said:

I've grown to despise the word "meemaw."  It literally makes my skin crawl when Angela says it.

If I called my grandmother Meemaw, she'd smack me upside the head. She doesn't take any name other than Grandma, Nana, or Gigi.

On 7/5/2021 at 11:38 PM, magemaud said:

The only thing worse is “sexy Meemaw” 

speaking of Angela, I know this isn’t a good screenshot, but doesn’t  her face and neck look photoshopped or heavily edited in this promo? I know she’s lost over a hundred pounds, but her “turkey gobbler” is totally gone without surgery. No way is that her neck! 

527BB015-2AC8-49A6-8807-0B20A8B76C77.jpeg

It's so fucking weird! Like, the way her chin is leveled up and her neck is smooth just creeps me out. I know she looks much worse than this in real life.

• Love 3
(edited)

Hey my fellow snarker friends! I arrived in San Juan, Puerto Rico this morning, and so far, it is just the best of the best. The beaches were so mach beautiful, and the food was the pineapple of my life. Unfortunately, I couldn’t upload a photo online because the ones I took were too large. But it looks beautiful so far.

Edited by Hotel Snarker
Couldn’t upload photo
  • Love 20

Hey y'all [JustCatchingUpNow]

@JennyMominFL, @Hotel Snarker, I'm really so sorry for your loss(es)

As everyone here knows [all-too-well] by now, I'm just barely getting through my mom's passing away May 14. As Vietnamese Buddhist rituals are ENDLESS, last weekend was the first we had without any temple services (finally!).

Hope y'all are doing okay and grieving in any way that is helpful to you. My peeps and I finally watched #InTheHeightsMovie last night and NGL, in a certain scene ("Alabanza" #NoSpoilers), I kinda lost it 😭😭 😭 

In Vietnamese, to give condolences we say chia buồn, which translates to "I share your sadness". So yes, I am sharing sadness with you guys, quite literally 💙

• Love 18
9 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Hey my fellow snarker friends! I arrived in San Juan, Puerto Rico this morning, and so far, it is just the best of the best. The beaches were so mach beautiful, and the food was the pineapple of my life. Unfortunately, I couldn’t upload a photo online because the ones I took were too large. But it looks beautiful so far.

Asuelo & we would tell you that you're the pineapple of our lives!  Enjoy!

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Hey my fellow snarker friends! I arrived in San Juan, Puerto Rico this morning, and so far, it is just the best of the best. The beaches were so mach beautiful, and the food was the pineapple of my life.

20 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Asuelo & we would tell you that you're the pineapple of our lives!  Enjoy!

giphy.gif

• Love 3

What up Peeps!!!  Hope everyone enjoyed the week off from this incessant run of episodes every freakin' week with absolutely nothing new happening!

Looking forward to your snark tonight!!

• Love 7

::drunkenly stumbles in clutching Italian flag and singing off key::

wow Steve IRwin had some strong genes.

all of these people on 90DF are horrible.

missed you last week!!!!

• LOL 5
  • Love 8

Hey all...I enjoyed snarking with you last time, so I thought I'd pop in again. As refreshment I have about a quart's worth of Brandy Alexanders (I think), delivered by my ninetysomething downstairs neighbor's friend, who owns a local bar. It's pretty strong so if I misspell something, it's the alcohol's fault...

• LOL 4
  • Love 12
Just now, kacesq said:

missed you last week!!!!

It's coming to Rome!!!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

missed you last week!!!!

Prospective Darwin Award nominees....

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

@Hotel Snarker and @Trackdawg, great to see you both here, and glad you're coping in ways that heal your spirits best. Big hugs across the miles to both of you! 

@Gobi, we are your people. Resistance is futile. 

Hello my snarky darlings! So glad to be here with you all! 

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I missed you all last week. Notice I didn’t say that I missed the SHOW last week. Let the snark begin.

2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Howdy!

giphy.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I’m here! I’m here! I have missed you all. I took a big step this week. In preparation from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale that i will be shopping this week, i went through my closets and got rid of every last one of my cold shoulder tops. I feel free!

• LOL 7
  • Love 10