Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Nuttie needs to perpetuate the lie that she has trouble breathing. Otherwise, insurance won’t pay at all.

Insurance will pay for the deviated septum, and she can have rhinoplasty at the same time, but she'd have to pay the additonal.

Her description that her nose was running all the time and hurting, though, didn't sound like a deviated septum.  She needs a better coverstory.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Oh here we go. A guy who won't change a poopy diaper. Jesus Christ, Ronald. Its not splitting the atom. It takes about two minutes, and that's for a really challenging one. Get over yourself and your dainty sensibilities. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 15
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh here we go. A guy who won't change a poopy diaper. Jesus Christ, Ronald. Its not splitting the atom. It takes about two minutes, and that's for a really challenging one. Get over yourself and your dainty sensibilities. 

I agree. Ronald, you change poop diapers because you helped make the child.

• Love 7

OK - I know I'm old, but she's had 2 children ALONE.  Now she expects an instant helper.  My husband slept at night and didn't change diapers on a "my turn, your turn, basis"   I'm SICK of the complaining and the fake crying without tears.

• Love 12

Ya know, most people who haven't seen each other in a year, probably would be having alot of sex to make up for it and not spending so much time complaining about everything. 

• Love 11

If my husband refused to change our daughter’s diaper but would be fine changing a son’s, we would have a serious problem. That’s disturbing.

However, it’s hard to feel bad for Tiffany when she married this dude and had a baby ON PURPOSE with him, knowing full well that he’s a mess.

• Love 10

Looks like Angela plays the American card yet again next week!

Tiffany and Ronald are like oil and water…they will be forever competing for who does more and who is the biggest victim. Tiff is very manipulative and Ronald is just a jerk…

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I guess he isn’t too dainty to steal a fridge

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
(edited)

Tiffany just wants a break from her own kids, she doesn't want a husband. What she needs is to go home and hire a nanny.

(but ronald should change those nasty diapers)

Edited by rideashire
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13

I have the feeling Ronald will let the baby run around all day in a poopy diaper, and justify it by saying it's a poopy diaper and he only changes the pee ones. 🤢

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Does Tiffany do anything but sit on the couch and do nothing but bitch? Holy moly. 

Well, she DOES spend a lot of time putting on her makeup 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Wait. Did Brandon specifically bring her to a place that they can't afford so that he wouldn't have to move out?

Didn’t Robert do just that tactic to Annie once upon a time?

• Love 8

Tiffany must have options elsewhere, she is not invested in this at all except for the filming.

At least give us the Nicoles, the Jenny's who are crazy about their foreign loves, not nagging Tiffany and her cold shoulders.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

So I have to wait two weeks to see Mama Asuelu and her entourage drop in from Washington?   Darn.  And Ronald and Tiffany fighting again.    At least I can look forward to Charlie and Andrei fighting again (No, not really). 

• Love 9

Alright guys, I had so much fun snarking with you tonight! I hope you have a great two weeks off and a happy Fourth of July! Next time we snark, I'll be in Puerto Rico! I'll make sure to post some pictures on here!

Have a good one, guys! Peace out.

• Love 11
(edited)

Well guys, we didn't see Andrei and Charlie have the fight.

See you guys in 2 weeks!

Happy Canada day to all my Canadian friends and Happy July 4th to my US friends! (and don't forget YOU ARE AN AMERICAN!! LOL)

Edited by greekmom
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
(edited)
9 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I’m an asshole but damn Tiff looks huge sitting with Ronald. 

No, you're not.  She IS huge.  

It was seriously fun tonight you guys!  Stay safe and have a good week! And Happy 4th peeps!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 13