Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Nutalie is really really interested in this truck love, isn't she??

Okay, real talk: When I was in college I wanted to learn basic auto repair but my dad talked me out of it by saying that cars were becoming so computerized that it wasn't worth studying. That was in the 80s and yet mechanics still exist today...

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Well, off topic, I'm in the process of downsizing.   This Thursday I close on a small house, 2 bed, 1 bath.   It needs work, so won't be able to move in for awhile.   Regarding Angie Baby,

she will not divorce now - she needs him for a story, the surgery recovery won't last forever.

Congrats and good luck

• Love 3
Just now, charmed1 said:

What surgery is she getting?

She’s getting a nose job supposedly because of breathing problems, but at the Tell All she said she wanted it “for her career” 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I don't know the  manager kept a straight face during Julia's stripper routine.  However, remaining politically correct he basically passed the buck by just telling her she had to pass certain fitness certifications and that way he was off the hook telling her the inappropriateness of her dancing moves for a fitness club environment.  Julia will never be able to pass the AFAA certification because her lack of English skills will make it virtually impossible to complete the textbook chapters needed to take the written exam.  As a former fitness instructor, I found her ignorance and arrogance disgusting.  Does she truly believe that she is a trained dancer??  She is a joke.

• Love 13

While I'm glad that I won't be missing the show next week when I'm at a party, it seems like a missed opportunity to not air Grangie yelling "I'm an AMERICAN!!" on the 4th of July...

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, sharwoods said:

I don't know the  manager kept a straight face during Julia's stripper routine.  However, remaining politically correct he basically passed the buck by just telling her she had to pass certain fitness certifications and that way he was off the hook telling her the inappropriateness of her dancing moves for a fitness club environment.  Julia will never be able to pass the AFAA certification because her lack of English skills will make it virtually impossible to complete the textbook chapters needed to take the written exam.  As a former fitness instructor, I found her ignorance and arrogance disgusting.  Does she truly believe that she is a trained dancer??  She is a joke.

The fitness centres have insurance and as a trainer, she will need some. She'd be better off going to Vegas and getting a dance job there.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Maybe if you weren't such a fucking nightmare to talk to, people would talk to you more Mike.

The instant Natalie opens her mouth he lights into her. With that irritating little smirk on him, and the "you always" "you never" statements. He's a dick and I would love to place him on an ice floe with a pair of rabid wolverines. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

Okay, real talk: When I was in college I wanted to learn basic auto repair but my dad talked me out of it by saying that cars were becoming so computerized that it wasn't worth studying. That was in the 80s and yet mechanics still exist today...

I used to tell my freshman college students that college might not be for them and that’s okay. Car mechanics and tradesmen make a lot of money and people will always need to find someone good to fix their cars.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
Just now, TazDevil said:

While I'm glad that I won't be missing the show next week when I'm at a party, it seems like a missed opportunity to not air Grangie yelling "I'm an AMERICAN!!" on the 4th of July...

It's not on on July 4th.

So you are not missing it!

• Love 3
(edited)

Julia REALLY needs to get to an ESL class.

And... scene.  Here we go again with the bitching and complaining out of Tiffany.  PULEEZ.  Just go the frick back home and be done with it.  I'm just about to blow beets! And NOW SHE'S CRYING for cryin' out loud.

You don't cook big girl.  You go to KFC. Let's get real here.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Show is not on next week?

Yes, because it's July 4. I'm gonna miss you guys! Even if there was an episode on July 4, I still would not watch it because I am bothered by the sound of fireworks and I fear that will distract me from watching the show. 

• Love 5
(edited)

The preview for two weeks from now looks good.  

Next week it's reruns of Pillow Talk episodes.   But some of them weren't bad.

Natalie and Mike fight about everything.    What a horrible way to live. 

Julia can make a lot more money at the local exotic dancing bar. 

So Ronald won't change poopie diapers?   No surprise there.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I used to tell my freshman college students that college might not be for them and that’s okay. Car mechanics and tradesmen make a lot of money and people will always need to find someone good to fix their cars.

583A9FDC-EB5B-46E2-80AF-0F0602B76FCF.jpeg

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

Plot twist. Natalie comes out of surgery with a long Eddie Money mullet and a feather boa. It’s the first episode of 90 Day Fiance: The Swan. From executive producer, Trish.

• LOL 14
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

The instant Natalie opens her mouth he lights into her. With that irritating little smirk on him, and the "you always" "you never" statements. He's a dick and I would love to place him on an ice floe with a pair of rabid wolverines. 

I’d put him and Angela together in a locked room. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

College was never not an option for me. I mainly considered basic auto repair a necessary life skill for being an adult, along with knowing how to use a gun and knowing how to swim. In retrospect, though, I think both my parents assumed I'd be someone who paid other people to do manual labor for her. That's how it ended up, unfortunately...

• Love 5