Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

This is the first Ukrainian on this show that complains about living in a big city. All the others have whined about living in the sticks in the U.S.

Its the Matt Sharp formula that all new spouses must complain about where they live. If its the sticks, they must want the city. If its the city, they must want the sticks. Its a rule. Yara, a city girl who wants to live in Paris, no more wants to live in the suburbs than she wants to dry her hair with a common Conair. 

1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

Ok @Pepper Mostly, if you don't want to give me some money to buy you jewelry, then I will give you a lock of my hair.

Just clean your brush, that'll be fine. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

I run a kitten rescue and we got new ones in. Meet Andrei, Corney, Zied, Pole, and Baby Girl Lisa.

FB_IMG_1624842378151.thumb.jpg.9a929b65252d7c6624b87ff80af3f8fb.jpgFB_IMG_1624842370888.thumb.jpg.8e1bdf13f96653ee6a9f0d08871ed8a9.jpgFB_IMG_1624842347851.thumb.jpg.c74074588d4e89373821f42e90942f32.jpgFB_IMG_1624842338928.thumb.jpg.7dc1a608e6a6a2e55f1bb009a56c8815.jpgFB_IMG_1624842310848.thumb.jpg.5337b13ea6455c76b2d4fd3c8a33bff6.jpg

I could easily be a crazy cat lady, (I had 3 at one time, now just one), naming a cat is not easy for me but you had real inspiration in the 90 Day cast!  

I should never look at a picture of a kitten...that is how they get you, they are adorable! They should find their furever home fast, who can say no to those faces!

• Love 9

Tuning in really late, where it’s so hot here in Vancouver, Canada  that schools are closed tomorrow. I’m assuming I haven’t missed much. Libby and the family are still fighting, so I guess not. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
Just now, hula-la said:

Tuning in really late, where it’s so hot here in Vancouver, Canada  that schools are closed tomorrow. I’m assuming I haven’t missed much. Libby and the family are still fighting, so I guess not. 

Hot here in Edmonton too. Not as bad as Interior BC.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Alright guys. Folks rightly pointed out that Yara's got Gwen, but like...look at this type of "support" she's getting.

Criticisms of her parenting style (holding the baby too much, spoiling the baby), breastfeeding shaming, accusing her of being lazy and using the baby as an excuse to not pack (why did no one help her pack, and why didn't Jovi hire the type of movers who pack?). With friends like that, who needs enemies?

I have to agree. I was taken aback by the "cover up before the movers get here" remark. 

• Love 5
Just now, Straycat80 said:

A show about a dumpster diving  family. No. Just no. 

That's not dumpster diving. Ever watch Extreme Cheapskates? The one girl in NYC who was a CPA. Holy crap... she was the epitomy of dumpster diving.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I stayed in places near Gare du Nord station. Wandered around Paris alone late at night.

Oh yea that is a great cost effective to stay, super easy to get around from that location….I also watch a lot of crime shows. I get nervous walking around my own city in unfamiliar areas alone  at night lol

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

Crap. I'm on 3% and will miss chatting about Julia's "dancing."

Night all! This is how the daughter and puppy now sleep. They're my trash TV watching buddies (along with you all).

FB_IMG_1624843235017.thumb.jpg.447d9ed1b29f9efabe1010aa2b293eee.jpgFB_IMG_1624843243988.thumb.jpg.be724da04d4ab7efd2443de2c6e8ce73.jpg

• Love 16

Looking forward to "You're An Animal!" , TLC's reality show about bestiality.

2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Looks like trash to me

It's a dumpster fire.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Oh yea that is a great cost effective to stay….I also watch a lot of crime shows. I get nervous walking around my own city in unfamiliar areas alone  at night lol

Found this nice hotel about a 10 minute cab trip from the station. Had a loft type room, nice view of the Eiffel Tower and the church. Bakery about a half block down.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I feel bad for Andrei - overreaction for sure.  All these women (Tiffany, Angela, etc.) never share a laugh or say something sweet to their husbands.   I hope it's for the "camera", and they have a gentle side too!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I stayed in places near Gare du Nord station. Wandered around Paris alone late at night.

Me too!  Not a problem at all.  Of course, this was in 1982....

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Trackdawg said:

Just popping in to say "Hi". Tough week on the GIF-fing farm. My farmhands are on vaycay this week. Meaning:

giphy.gif

Sorry, Babyloves! Miss y'all! Stay safe! Smell you later! </Bart>

Hope your doing ok dawg. Miss ya

• Love 4