Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Crunch is still in business? I was a member years ago after Bally’s went belly up. Now, I find it more cost-effective to choose obesity.

It's in NYC, NJ and FL.  But maybe Dimwiddle is the most profitable. . . 

• LOL 5

This attorney thought he was gonna get a nice relaxing night at the office, yet got stuck with Angela.

Angela is so impulsive! She wants a divorce now because he said fuck you to her?? So basically he's standing up for himself.

• Love 11
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

56 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Popping in to say hi. I really meant to join tonight but it got late before i knew it. My mother broke her hip two months ago and  i have been busy with her. She came home 10 days ago and was doing well. She has a pulmonary embolism this morning and died.

I am so very sorry for your loss.  I think I saw on your Facebook that she had just come home? So devastating. I lost my mom to a pulmonary embolism, too. Sending hugs and prayers…

Edited by GrammyPammy
  • Love 5

@JennyMominFL I’m so sorry for your loss.  My mom died almost 2 years ago from an aortic dissection.   It’s the most awful thing I’ve ever been through, worse than losing my dad.  Hugs. 
There’s a group on Facebook…..parent loss support group.  Great place to feel not so alone.  Hugs. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Can Angela and Michael get an annulment?

I don't even believe they are legally married. They did a ceremony in Nigeria, but does that count? Was it legal or one of those "weddings" this stupid show loves to have?

• Useful 5
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, hula-la said:

I’ve seen tons of these classes at dance studios ( with names like heels, sexy street, etc). She does need to be certified as a fitness instructor to make sure that she’s doing things safely. 

Crunch used to offer aerial fitness classes.  They change class themes pretty frequently, and those classes may be offered 2-3x/week but at different branches.  Also, the point of their classes is to burn calories, not teach their members, and any member can take any class offered.  Usually the instructors are personal trainers or have a following already.  

I want to say that Crunch pays the teacher $40-50 per class.   She's not going to afford the $1800/month rent just from teaching a class.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

This divorce bullshit plot line got Grange and Mike a couple of extra episodes, so mission accomplished.

They have spent half of the TLC earnings on this lawyer and the paperwork for the visas. Just give it up Ang. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Love 9

Well, off topic, I'm in the process of downsizing.   This Thursday I close on a small house, 2 bed, 1 bath.   It needs work, so won't be able to move in for awhile.   Regarding Angie Baby,

she will not divorce now - she needs him for a story, the surgery recovery won't last forever.

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I doubt she’ll get a divorce, this show is her meal ticket. 

This whole season with the surgeries and problems with Michael might all be a setup for her to be on “The Single Life” next year 

• Useful 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
1 minute ago, CSunshine76 said:

I didn’t know it was part of the American dream to work on a truck. WTF Mike. 

Yeah, that's what mechanics are for.  And car washes.

And if I need new wipers, they'll put them on my car for me at Advance Auto Parts or wherever (if I don't feel like running into my mechanic for a list of things).

Edited by TazDevil
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10