Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Angry Moldovan said:
  Reveal spoiler

I saw on insta that there is a new man. Looks like a sewer rat

Spoiler

I'll have to look now.  I read that she was getting gastric bypass surgery.  Her mother may have reported it on her Instagram.

(edited)
19 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Edited to add: My closed captioning showed Mike saying “Good luck getting back to SWIM”

My closed captioning has been very strange lately, not just on this show either.   

You can't tell me that the Christmas shop prices for that tree, ornaments, etc. weren't double a regular big box store would be, and I bet they have them in S.A.   (Actually, Walmart in S.A. is called Massmart, and they have hundreds of stores there).      

Nose polyp surgery like Natalie's having is no picnic.  A  friend that had it said the surgery wasn't that bad, but the instructions were that he couldn't blow his nose for a weeks at least, and that was seriously awful.     

Kalani and Asuelu are doing better?   Garbage.   A bigger car would be better for ride sharing.    And they have two kids, and visiting relatives, and a bigger vehicle might work out better.   Don't they have a hybrid minivan?  

Tammy and Mama A. coming to town is going to be explosive, and I hope that Kalani doesn't reveal she's having kid #3 soon.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

Tiffany must have another guy on the side, otherwise none of this makes sense on how much she complains about him. Have they even had sex since her arrival.

This is a crazy idea, but maybe she should be on her own for a hot minute instead of jumping into yet another ill advised relationship.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

and what’s the point of staying at an AirBnB an hour and a half from the reunion? I don’t want to defend Libby, but the place she booked might have had a ton of room to park the RV, it was just impossible to get to on the narrow streets

And why wouldn't they have overnight bags instead of humping all their luggage for the one nighters?  Idiots :)

• Love 5
  Hide contents

I saw on insta that there is a new man. Looks like a sewer rat

I thought she had someone waiting in the wings by the way she was acting at the beginning of the season.  Those poor kids.  This will be a constant occurrence in their lives. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:
  Hide contents

I'll have to look now.  I read that she was getting gastric bypass surgery.  Her mother may have reported it on her Instagram.

Spoiler

Please please please let her go to Dr. Now!!

I will also accept her going to Dr. Procter.

• Love 4
(edited)
29 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Besides the fact that they drove PAST Southern Maryland.

Actually they would have to go North through the DC area then head South to Pappy’s BUT there was absolutely no reason they had to drive through downtown DC

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

"Why do we need a van?"

Maybe because you have two kids and probably won't stop there?

Kalani acts like having a baby is a one-time conversation and they have never, ever talked about their future family.  

Kalani's probably already pregnant now from their weekend.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Oh no, Kalani and Asuelu talking about their body parts again, ew! 

3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Oh God, please no more sex talk from these two. 🙏

Emphasis on wet

giphy.gif

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

My girlfriend recently bought a minivan. It had been her cab, but the company went out of business and was selling its assets at rock bottom prices. I didn't like the idea of being van people, but I freakin' love that thing. It's so comfy and roomy.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Arynm said:

Tiffany is eating her feelings for sure

Hers and everyone else's within a ten mile radius. 

Not fat shaming! I'm fat! Just remarking on how RAPIDLY she's expanding. It took me over 25 years to attain my impressive girth.

2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Ronald’s t-shirt. “The wife; The mistress.” What was the icon representing the mistress? Was it a motorcycle? A refrigerator would’ve been more accurate.

I will never not laugh hysterically at the fridge stealing jokes. I'm easy. 

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

This is a crazy idea, but maybe she should be on her own for a hot minute instead of jumping into yet another ill advised relationship.

Hahahahahahahaha, oh Auntie! Your faith in Tiffany's intelligence is heartwarming. 

I'll bet you a shiny quarter right now that Kalani is already pregnant. 

Super classy move, picking a fight with your husband at the car lot in front of the salesman. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Actually they would have to go North through the DC area then head South to Pappy’s 

They looked like they were taking non-interstate roads.  But if they took 95 all the way up from FL, they could hop off on 301 to get into Southern Maryland (and close to where Pappy's is) that way.  

I'm just saying that they're idiots.  So I think we're all in agreement!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
11 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Actually they would have to go North through the DC area then head South to Pappy’s 

Or go across the bay bridge, where Andrei would stop in the middle of the bridge, and toss everyone but Ellie, and maybe his wife over the side.  

So, with an unemployed wife, and a partially employed husband Asuelu wants (his idea) seven kids?   He's awful.   When Papa Low sees this segment, he's going to cut something off Asuelu with a rusty knife, and I'll pay for the knife.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6