Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Fingers crossed tonight is the night we finally see Andrei put the smackdown on Charlie!

I am LIVING for it. Please Andrei. For all your loyal fans out here in Snark Land. Break Charlie's nose. 

Yay Natalie. Ghost Mike's ass. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

I’m here! I’m here! I have missed you all. I took a big step this week. In preparation from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale that i will be shopping this week, i went through my closets and got rid of every last one of my cold shoulder tops. I feel free!

I think I know of someone who would take them.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

I’m here! I’m here! I have missed you all. I took a big step this week. In preparation from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale that i will be shopping this week, i went through my closets and got rid of every last one of my cold shoulder tops. I feel free!

giphy.gif

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Cathartic, right? 

• Love 3
(edited)

Classy move Mike, leaving someone that just had surgery to find their way home after you took their car.

Shes an ass, but that is super harsh.

Edited by Arynm
too much Vodka means I use the wrong their
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Arynm said:

Classy move Mike, leaving someone that just had surgery to find there way home after you took their car.

Shes an ass, but that is super harsh.

What a dick he is. You don't leave someone at the hospital who is coming out of anesthesia to find a ride home that's 2 hours away.

• Love 5
Just now, TazDevil said:

This has to be fake.  Why would anyone think they should take an RV into DC??  Besides the fact that they drove PAST Southern Maryland.

The Peckerhead Pothasts thats who.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

My god, is Andrei the scapegoat this episode and the last. Can't even have a casual conversation with Chuck without the peanut gallery flipping their lids.

giphy.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 5