Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

HHAHAHAA!!!!  

A hotel adjacent to the mall in Waldorf.  I hope they get mugged.

St. Charles Mall lol? Will be pretty interesting to see them try to drive that RV on cinder blocks.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
Just now, Bees52 said:

Becky, (I think that's her ?) yall's communication is ALWAYS a disaster.

Sadly, I think the Chucklefucks scripted it out ahead of time.  "This will make great tv!!"  Trying to get that spin off...

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

You really have to do read AirBNB listing carefully. I booked what i thought was an awesome one in Florence that turned out to be on the 5th floor with no elevator. Not good for my husband with walking issues. Then I booked one in Paris and made sure it had an elevator. It had one, but on the second floor, which is the 3rd floor in the USA. So we had to go up 3 flights of stairs and then take the elevator to the 6th floor

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Libby, the airbnb person maybe wasn't honest with you. You don't take a huge honking RV to a residential area.

Libby's indignation was really a sight to behold. "I MADE THE RESERVATION! I ASKED HIM!!" Girl. He lied. He wanted your money. And seriously, you made a reservation for an Air BnB for a night, that's hardly splitting the atom. You don't deserve endless hair pats and hugs for your wonderful accomplishment. 

Points to Jenn, or Beckie, whichever harpy sister it was, who attempted to pick a fight with Andrei in the parking lot of the hotel. Got to give her credit for dedication. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Those weren't polyps, Mike. They were boogers.

I thought he said she had Pull-Ups in her nose.

Mike, did you ever think she might not be answering the phone because she’s on the damn operating table? 

Edited to add: My closed captioning showed Mike saying “Good luck getting back to SWIM”

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

HHAHAHAA!!!!  

A hotel adjacent to the mall in Waldorf.  I hope they get mugged.

Which hotel? I didn't catch it.

Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

Sorry, drowning my sorrows that England lost the Euros. Sliding in late

Me too. The goal that Italy got was a cheap shot at best. They were lucky.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Libby's indignation was really a sight to behold. "I MADE THE RESERVATION! I ASKED HIM!!" Girl. He lied. He wanted your money. And seriously, you made a reservation for an Air BnB for a night, that's hardly splitting the atom. You don't deserve endless hair pats and hugs for your wonderful accomplishment. 

Points to Jenn, or Beckie, whichever harpy sister it was, who attempted to pick a fight with Andrei in the parking lot of the hotel. Got to give her credit for dedication. 

Libby….Google street view …idiot

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7

Near crisis this morning but luckily it was averted. My remote control decided to quit (after untold hours of use). It had a good and productive life. After a respectful burial, I remembered that I had bought a back up years ago and actually MANAGED TO FIND IT! Hooray.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

"Our house, in the middle of our street. Our house, in the middle of our street."

I remember I used to walk around in circles in my backyard singing that song over and over again as a kid. LOL.

During the "years of madness" when I had half a dozen of my son's friends living here, I used to say that song perfectly described my house. 

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Sorry, drowning my sorrows that England lost the Euros. Sliding in late

Hugs, friend. I was thinking of you today. Maybe we can snark your blues away!

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Taking bets. How many of the ChuckleFucks ride back home on the RV? Because they didn’t learn their lesson on the drive up.

11 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Meanwhile the RV ride from hell continues. 

10 minutes ago, kacesq said:

What’s the point of an RV if they’re staying in AirBNBs all the way?

9 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

This has to be fake.  Why would anyone think they should take an RV into DC??  Besides the fact that they drove PAST Southern Maryland.

9 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

And this, Chuck, is why your family hadn’t gone on vacation together before this.

8 minutes ago, greekmom said:

The Peckerhead Pothasts thats who.

8 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

There is a car shortage now so maybe it was cheaper to rent the RV.

8 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

You have GOT to be kidding me trying to drive that big-ass RV on DC streets.

I drove a maxivan down there and struggled to park. No fucking way I'd try that with an RV.

giphy.gif

• LOL 8
  • Love 4

There’s only one type of person who drives an RV into DC. The very, very unbalanced people who drive around with all kinds of crazy shit written and glued to the vehicle and a megaphone taped to the top shouting crazy shit. They usually park down by the tourist sites downtown though. Even they’re not crazy enough to drive down residential streets.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Maybe if they got there at 2 or 3 pm before folks come home from work....

You will never be able to find street parking for an RV in DC, no matter what time of day you try it.  

(unless they show had arranged ahead of time to block off meters for them)

Could anyone tell which part of DC they were in?

Edited by TazDevil
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

You will never be able to find street parking for an RV in DC, no matter what time of day you try it.  

(unless they show had arranged ahead of time to block off meters for them)

Some areas here have residential parking stickers. Few guests or folks looking to take a space are allowed.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Gobi said:

These fucking fuckers sure fucking like to fucking use the fucking word "fuck" a fucking lot, for fuck's sake.

Fuck yeah, I thought I threw the word around a lot, (and I do), but the Fucking Family Libby put me to shame. 

1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Chuck Logic: They booked the hotel, therefore they must stay there.  But that rule didn't apply to the AirBnB.  It's just like Chuck's listening to Andrrrrei's business ideas, but not Becky's.

Its almost like they didn't book an AirBnB at all, they just pretended to so they could provide some content in the form of over tired babies and exploding F bombs. 

That they were willing, nay eager, to put their small kids through this disgusts me beyond measure. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
20 hours ago, TazDevil said:

Are they pretending that the producer driving him around is actually an Uber?

That's TOTALLY the way it works, as if we're all that stoopid. Because it was same color and model range (as mine), I noticed that Grangie and BoobLover always got picked up by the same 4Runner (which aren't exactly a common model in Africa).

Edited by Trackdawg
  • Useful 5
  • Love 5