Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

If my husband says it is my job to pleasure him I would set a price...if it is a job then compensation should be expected, right? 

How much money can a part time yogurt sample guy pay for sex?  Exactly.

giphy.gif

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Guys. Trish and Mike have gaslighted the shit out of Natalie the whole trip. How she gonna say she's only been nice to Natalie?

And she truly believes it. 

"Airline!" Trish barks. What the actual fuck? 

How does Mike not know what airline they are flying?

"I said nothing to her". Except call her a hooker. 

"Everyone loves your scarves, Mom!" Again, what the actual fuck? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 15

I want cake. Not that this applies to anything we're watching, but I so want cake. 
Meanwhile, I think it's easier to watch Pillow Talk and get the Cliff Notes on this thing. 

Wow, the family Brandon really wants to see that couple fail.

Once a damn week is enough? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

My son went to college at 18, came back home after he graduated at 20, and lived at home till he was 23. I was happy to have him at home and pleased for him when he got his own place. 

Why not both? 

That is my fondest wish. 

Along with her phone, her keys, a bottle of water, a pack of playing cards, a bluetooth speaker, a couple of scrunchies, and a box of crackerjacks. 

And a partridge in a pear tree!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Here is where I would kick Mike in the balls - for singing One Kitty, Soft Kitty.

1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

"My friends love those scarves I give them every year". Do they have a choice? LOL

I fear an Etsy shop.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

And she truly believes it. 

"Airline!" Trish barks. What the actual fuck? 

How does Mike not know what airline they are flying?

"I said nothing to her". Except call her a hooker. 

"Everyone loves your scarves, Mom!" Again, what the actual fuck? 

That is one step below momma Paul’s hair locket

• Love 5

I'm in Cabo next Sunday, so we'll see if the Playa Pacifico (or whatever Mrs. FB has  booked for us) gets  TLC.    Hope to snark with you next week, but if I'm not around, that's where I'll be if anyone needs me.

• Love 14
8 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Hey guys, I'm getting my second vaccine on Friday! I will be fully vaccinated by July! And next month, I'm gonna travel to Puerto Rico! It will be so fun!

giphy.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

WHOA "give her $5,000 and send her back to Ukraine". Wow. This relationship is over, they should just separate.

And in the next scene she says she did nothing was totally supportive of her, even offered her a scarf lol they're sickos

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I'm in Cabo next Sunday, so we'll see if the Playa Pacifico (or whatever Mrs. FB has  booked for us) gets  TLC.    Hope to snark with you next week, but if I'm not around, that's where I'll be if anyone needs me.

Have Fun!

• Love 5
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

You need to check the availability of TLC before booking any travel.   However, if you have internet you'll be fine.  

Next week looks interesting, with Ronald the Refrigerator Thief reuniting with Tiffany, Queen of the Cold Shoulder tops.     I'm worried about Yara though, I'm sure they shot this quite a while ago, but at least she had Gwen close by.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Next week, Yara cries, Kalani gripes, and Angela throws a violent tantrum.  Only the Family Libby Highway to Hell is new.

Thank you all for making this show enjoyable each week!  I can't watch it without you.  

See you in the threads until next week.

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Have a great trip!!

• Love 6