Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

I feeling nauseous  with this couple.   I'm in the minority here, but I give him a pass on the "rustic cabin".    Even in Father of the Bride (original version 1951).   The guy wanted a remote fishing shack for a honeymoon, and the bride wanted a luxury resort.   So, there's precedent.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, greekmom said:

Guys I need the snark tonight.  Weekend sucked and I am on my second whiskey on the rocks.

So sorry, hope things get better. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Kalani must have gone to some nice camps. Mine didn't have actual buildings to sleep in that had bathrooms and kitchens.   I don't see anything wrong with this place (except, maybe leave the kids home and leave the Idiot home...just take a different dude altogether).

Right? We slept in tents and went to the bathroom in a gross outhouse…the oldschool ones that were just a hole in the ground. We bathed in the lake.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Can't really understand why the kids and Mom needed to go on the "sexy" weekend??

And it sure seems like Asuleu can't QUITE meet Kalani's expectations, no matter what he comes up with.

Finally, Tiffany is just as dumb as the day is long.  She's still trying to convince SOMEONE that Ronald is Daniel's  father.  Uh no... Stupid.

1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

She's still nursing? Pump those babies, girl. Why the extra drama?

Dumb question, I know 

Most likely Drama.

Because it looked like they drove a bit of ways. What is mom suppose to do? Call up Kalani at 3 or 4 am to say, drive up and nurse?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, mmecorday said:

Hello! Last week I told you guys that I had an interview at a local winery. I got hired as an assistant in the tasting room! I start on July 7. Thanks for all the good wishes!

Congrats!! We will expect lots of wine recommendations. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Are all the Coven children on the same nursing schedule in order for the witches to have time to talk over each other?

Why don't they just haul out their brooms and start whacking each other?

• LOL 20
  • Love 1
44 minutes ago, greekmom said:

liar.
She did smoke after surgery.

44 minutes ago, Zombness said:

10 cigarrettes a day......................Angie you should not even smoke one.

43 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

The doctor is upset that Grangie's continued to smoke, but he did surgery KNOWING that she hadn't fully quit.

43 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

You can get an ulcer in your stomach from smoking? She’s not eating the cigarettes. 

43 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ange is an idiot. She is not taking this seriously at all. Everything is Michael’s fault…always. Bitch no one told you to get surgery and keep smoking. You are a big girl and a bully to boot.

42 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I hope Grangela keeps smoking. Is that wrong?

42 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

I bet it’s more like 20 a day.  

40 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Multiply by 3.

39 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I bet it's more like 3 or 4 packs a day.   

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Why is she pounding that booze like there's no tomorrow is she's nursing? I know a glass of wine or a beer is OK for nursing mothers, but really? High proof whiskey?

Seriously. That was allegedly the reason why the kids had to come along. 

• Love 5

I'm Team Asuelo on this one. He effing tried! He put up with you bringing the kids and your mother!  He did the cabin thing, yes, but that's not the worst he could have done. He tricked the place out for you, and you are STILL unappreciative. She is such a gloomy pain, always mocking and criticizing Asuelo who is none too bright and from a totally different culture. For god's sake woman, can't you like anything? 

• Love 15
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

He can’t marry both though….how will this work?

I saw a preview. They said they've researched it (together of course) which is utter bullshit.

It's not legal and they want to live in Australia.

• Love 3