Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, Trackdawg said:

Hello Mah babyloves,

First, let me offer sincere thanks to all of y'all for the thoughts, prayers, many many words of condolences. We were finally able to have my mother's memorial/funeral service last Sunday, so I am back. I know I am one of those who over-share here, but it's so nice to have a huge family of people (whom I've never met), so I'll just keep on 😁:

MotherTrackdawg (AKA ”TrackMama”  🤣) was kind of a celebrity in Vietnam. She had starred in a few films and was also an acclaimed mezzo-soprano. Never achieving much success in Hollywood, she later opened the first Vietnamese restaurant in the US. In the 70s and early 80s, she ran a clothes manufacturing business, helping to support the family while my dad went to law school. Later, she received a Diplôme de Pâtisserie at Le Cordon Bleu in Paris.

And later still, she was licensed in cosmetology and, with my aunt, opened a salon in Calabasas. She did all of this while raising two boys. Truly a Renaissance Woman, if there ever was one.

So, to slightly touch topic, she was a straight-out diva when she wanted to be and she would put any of these triflin' 90-Day wanna-be model-actresses to shame !

giphy-downsized-large.gif

This was the only clip I could find of any movies she was in...and yes, I made a GIF of my mother !

186476157_910041939778504_1588512645602990918_n.jpeg

117727963_1649246281907849_3582976168387062690_n.jpeg

B&W Newsprint.jpg

Calendar Girl.jpg

Saigon (LSM, March 1956)_EDITED_SMALLER.jpg

Moms NC Bac Thong.jpeg

Me and Moms 70s copy.jpg

HI RR (cropped)_SM.jpg

My sympathy for the loss of your beautiful Mother, I know how huge that loss can be.  She sounds like an incredibly amazing woman with many talents, and a truly exciting and varied life and very beautiful as well, she was not just a pretty face! You were so fortunate to have such a strong, gifted woman in your life.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Geez Mike, dial it back a bit. They're scarves. She's not painting "The Last Supper" on an acorn or something.

Line of the day!!!!

Those damn scarves - like who the hell cares?  They are in a Goodwill or Value Village near you.  Plus if you give me one scarf, I don't need one every year following.  I, unlike you, an not a hoarder.  And I would squeal with glee (see what I did there?) at throwing all those pigs away someday.  Look, I like owls and I have, I think, two in the house.  

Per the promo for next week:  Michael, LEAVE ANGELA NOW.  No one talks to their spouse in this fashion.  No one.  No one should have to listen to that.  Especially us.

Angela is homeschooling?  No she is not.  Her grand - youngin's are on tablets, playing.  They are not at desks or a table engaged in the online lessons that THEIR TEACHERS HAVE PREPARED.  

• Love 6
(edited)
22 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

The big question is would you run over him once, or a bunch of times, and would you stop the car on top of him?    (Like the woman in Dallas did when she caught the husband cheating again) https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/texas-woman-who-ran-over-cheating-husband-freed-prison-n873481

I would run over him as many times as I could, because he is the WORST. 

6 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Line of the day!!!!

Those damn scarves - like who the hell cares?  They are in a Goodwill or Value Village near you.  Plus if you give me one scarf, I don't need one every year following.  I, unlike you, an not a hoarder.  And I would squeal with glee (see what I did there?) at throwing all those pigs away someday.  Look, I like owls and I have, I think, two in the house.  

Per the promo for next week:  Michael, LEAVE ANGELA NOW.  No one talks to their spouse in this fashion.  No one.  No one should have to listen to that.  Especially us.

Angela is homeschooling?  No she is not.  Her grand - youngin's are on tablets, playing.  They are not at desks or a table engaged in the online lessons that THEIR TEACHERS HAVE PREPARED.  

I don't know why Mykul even stays with Angela. She is straight up trash. He deserves a nice, young and pretty Nigerian princess.

Edited by Hotel Snarker
Space
  • Love 6
40 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I don't know why Mykul even stays with Angela. She is straight up trash. He deserves a nice, young and pretty Nigerian princess.

Hey, I know one! Just got an email from her. She needs help getting her money out of Nigeria. Maybe I should give her Mykuhl’s name?

• LOL 5
16 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Nah. But see if she has a brother for Angela.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
18 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

My prediction:  Angela never registered the marriage in the US, they are not legally married here, Michael will tire of her crap (abuse) and now we all get to see Angela on "The Single Life" - ugh.

Angela on a date:  "You know, I am a strong bitch who can take care of myself.  Are you good in the sack? (Or some other crude comment - followed by her trademark cackle) followed by:  "Who are you LOOKING AT?  The cute server?"  Followed be her storming off to smoke and announce to no one, "I am a strong bitch.  I don't need no one."

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

My prediction:  Angela never registered the marriage in the US, they are not legally married here, Michael will tire of her crap (abuse) and now we all get to see Angela on "The Single Life" - ugh.

Angela on a date:  "You know, I am a strong bitch who can take care of myself.  Are you good in the sack? (Or some other crude comment - followed by her trademark cackle) followed by:  "Who are you LOOKING AT?  The cute server?"  Followed be her storming off to smoke and announce to no one, "I am a strong bitch.  I don't need no one."

God, I hope Angela doesn't end up on The Single Life, or else I won't be watching. I already got disgusted by Big Ed being on there.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

God, I hope Angela doesn't end up on The Single Life, or else I won't be watching. I already got disgusted by Big Ed being on there.

That would be another reason for me NEVER to sign up for D+

• Love 4
49 minutes ago, magemaud said:

So let me get this straight, if a 90 DF couple is together, they might show up on HEA, but if they don’t marry or get divorced, one of them can be on Single Life? 

That will probably be the case for some of the more popular couples. But I hope it doesn't happen for some of the people I loathe like Angela, because then I will ignore The Single Life altogether.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

So let me get this straight, if a 90 DF couple is together, they might show up on HEA, but if they don’t marry or get divorced, one of them can be on Single Life? 

Not only that, but people who haven't even been proposed to can be on 90 Day Fiance. Darcey, Steph-who-has-a-disease & Erika, Steph-who-has-a-pills-and-booze problem & every Belizean cabin boy willing to schtupp her & accept her money, Pedro's awful sister & what's-his-face...

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Not only that, but people who haven't even been proposed to can be on 90 Day Fiance. Darcey, Steph-who-has-a-disease & Erika, Steph-who-has-a-pills-and-booze problem & every Belizean cabin boy willing to schtupp her & accept her money, Pedro's awful sister & what's-his-face...

Oh yes, AleHANdro! The others are from "Before the 90 Days" and it seems like only a handful of them get to the next step of bringing their partner to the US on a K1 Visa 

• Love 2
(edited)

I am watching the sneak peak and as much as I don’t like Andrei I laughed HARD when he casually called Charlie a drunk bum. Accurate except he left out coke head. Also Charlie  and his bitch wife are parents of the year for flying alone while sending the kid to slum it on the RV. Why the hell does the ugly sister need 8 suitcases? I take one for 3 weeks in Europe. 
Natalie has a pet rat? Mike was snarky but They actually are very good pets. Natalie is awful but so is Mike and Trish takes the cake on being awful. What the hell is this diary show? More famewhore Tom and his awful sister…why? His new girlfriend looks like Darcey after a few more surgeries. She is as plastic and shiny as a rubber ball. I don’t care about Molly and her detective boyfriend. Hard hard pass on Dean. I know he is popular but he always struck me as a hypocritical fame whoring sex tourist asshole.

I feel bad that Olga is depressed. She seemed like a very independent young woman. Now she has a kid, is in a new country, and can’t visit home due to the pandemic. Zero independence or privacy. Steven isn’t exactly a stable partner so I feel for her.  It is a lot for a young woman who made the mistake of hooking up and getting pregnant far too young. Now Steven wants to be a Yoga teacher? What happened to his previous internship? Travel the states full time? What about schooling or stability for the child. Good grief. This is very much a case of “ stay together for the child.”

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 3

I thought I'd pop in and tell everyone I saw Kalani, Asuelu and the rest of the family waiting for the light to change over at Times Square about a week ago. They're really tall in person and I was taken aback at Kolini's beauty.  Asuelu was also pulling a cart with their two kids in it.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I feel bad that Olga is depressed. She seemed like a very independent young woman. Now she has a kid, is in a new country, and can’t visit home due to the pandemic. Zero independence or privacy. Steven isn’t exactly a stable partner so I feel for her.  It is a lot for a young woman who made the mistake of hooking up and getting pregnant far too young. Now Steven wants to be a Yoga teacher? What happened to his previous internship? Travel the states full time? What about schooling or stability for the child. Good grief. This is very much a case of “ stay together for the child.”

ok I searched every other thread to see if anyone had seen the show and just finished posting on their couples thread. I was half asleep but thought they looked pretty happy and they both looked good. I mean Steven is still a bit of a wild card, but it seemed that they had kind of found their way. I agree the van life doesn't sound too ideal but it's something they can try for a while -especially while Richie whatever his name is is still so young. I was getting the impression that they are testing the waters for getting a little series.....you know, money talks and all.

• Love 4

Hey guys! The TV upstairs that I normally watch from is not working because the power went out this morning. But it was restored at 12:30 p.m., and they are currently fixing the TV upstairs, so I am watching from my downstairs TV. It's time to have some fun snarking and watching 90 Day Fiance!

• Love 11

Good evening everyone! Happy Father's Day to all the dads, hope you enjoyed your day.

I'm here a little early (for me anyway) to mention that I'm catching up on  previous seasons of 90 Day Fiance. I've just finished season 2, and watching an update show of those couples who would participate. Whew! I see why some people are so tired of Danielle. I never saw her and Mohammed's season, but was it a hot mess! 

Ooh time for snarking on tonight's hot mess!

• Love 7
(edited)

These bozos are going to seem normal and well-adjusted after the wacko cast of Love After Lockup.

Snark mode activated.

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Also, I got my second dose of Pfizer yesterday and I feel so ready to go out into the world again!

Hooray! I went to a store the other day, unmasked. I felt so naughty.

Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

We will raise a glass to you next week darling 🥂

June 30 is my last day. My replacement has been hired and she started last week, so I am handing everything over to her as fast as I possibly can. Woohoo!

• Love 8

Hello my peeps.  Can’t wait for the entertaining snark to offset the boring show.

I’ve had my house closed up tight as a drum for 10 days due to the heat and a/c blasting.  Today it’s cooler and overcast.  Hope for some needed rain.

• Love 9

Hello Everyone!!  Happy Father's Day to the ones here and also to the single mother's that haver served as father and mother for their children.

Ready to snark......................the trip from hell!!!!!

• Love 9