Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

40 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ronald wearing his wife beater t-shirt. If the shoe fits.....

39 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Who’s gonna manipulate the kids this episode???

38 minutes ago, kacesq said:

And he’s not Daniel’s father, saying it won’t make it so.

37 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Tiffany, just face it. You’re a fucking idiot who never thought about the reality of getting pregnant with a ne’er-do-well, gambling addict, drug using, criminal  from South African. 

36 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Ronald is never coming to the US because Ronald doesn't want to come to the US.  He's going to tank that interview so that he gets denied because he thinks that will force Tiffany's hand to move to SA.

36 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

THIS. Goddamn, Tiffany. There are OTHER MEN OUT HERE....

36 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Hey Tiffany’s mom...your daughter picked this life. Didn’t need to marry Ronald, much less spawn with him..

and yeah, you are stupid Tiffany. So many stupid choices leads fo that inescapable conclusion.

35 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

you are stupid because you should have scoped him out before having a child with him. Idiot 

34 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Tiffany talks about being with Ronald, HER FUCKING HUSBAND, like she's heading to a jail sentence. Girl. You fucking married him. NOW you're all concerned about whether or not he'll be a good husband/father/provider?? I'll retire to Bedlam. 

giphy.gif

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
(edited)

It's pretty ridiculous of Brandon and Julia to leave all huffing and puffing over some janky folding chair, poorly attended party. Just fake a smile, say thank you and move on.

I would leave because there was no food.

Edited by Burning Rubber
Spelling
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7

The look of horror on Julia's face when Betty tearfully says "I hoped you would want the farm" was everything. 

Why are they yelling at him for being totally unprepared? Ron and Betty, you raised him to be so helpless. Look in the mirror. 

• Love 22

This bullshit about the beloved farm is the same script that Matt Roloff reads from. 

Ron and Betty, Brandon doesn’t owe you anything. He’s your child. He didn’t ask to be born. He needs to be a grown up now. So shut the fuck up.

• Love 14

Honestly - a good parent would have said.

Good luck. If you need help, I'm here for you.

Instead Ron is telling Brandon how he's going to fail even before he starts.

Ron - go back to swinging

• Love 19

Hmm, how could Ron and Betty have prepared Brandon to be able to live on his own? Maybe charge him rent. That’s how he can get used to it. The anger that Ron has with Brandon and Julia wanting to leave is a sign they should leave now. 

• Love 12

I planned to close my eyes for a few minutes before the show came on and promptly fell asleep and missed the first forty minutes. So now I’m five pages behind in the snark. 

Just wanted to comment, why is Kalani surprised Asuelu takes her to a cabin as his idea of a romantic getaway? His idea for a date night was taking her hatchet throwing! 

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

He’s 28 years old! Why the fuck are you fighting so hard to keep him under your roof, Ron?

Free labour. I bet they are one late payment away from losing the farm

Just now, Gobi said:

"We thought you would enjoy the key party!"

Dead

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

I'm just waiting for Ron to stroke out. His eyeballs were practically bulging out of his head. 

What parent would talk that way to his son? "You are a useless loser who can't even wipe your own shitty ass! What do you know about anything? You can barely tie your shoes!" Jesus Christ. 

• Love 14