Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, ExMathMajor said:

Looking at next week's previews...I may have to skip it. Otherwise I'm going to blow a gasket.

Oh...who am I kidding...I'll be here next week as per usual...

We need you!  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
3 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

Looking at next week's previews...I may have to skip it. Otherwise I'm going to blow a gasket.

Oh...who am I kidding...I'll be here next week as per usual...

giphy.gif

Edited by Trackdawg
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I'm in Cabo next Sunday, so we'll see if the Playa Pacifico (or whatever Mrs. FB has  booked for us) gets  TLC.    Hope to snark with you next week, but if I'm not around, that's where I'll be if anyone needs me.

giphy.gif

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Have a great week, my dears. You can catch me at Love After Lockup on Friday, if my parole officer allows it. Stay well, stay safe and live your best life.

Is LAL back? YESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!

• Love 8

I don't understand why Natalie didn't confront Trish about the hooker comment.  Was it a lie? Was she expecting Mike to confront Trish about it? She was given the opportunity to say something and she didn't. That is highly suspect.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Trackdawg said:

Hello Mah babyloves,

First, let me offer sincere thanks to all of y'all for the thoughts, prayers, many many words of condolences. We were finally able to have my mother's memorial/funeral service last Sunday, so I am back. I know I am one of those who over-share here, but it's so nice to have a huge family of people (whom I've never met), so I'll just keep on 😁:

MotherTrackdawg (AKA ”TrackMama”  🤣) was kind of a celebrity in Vietnam. She had starred in a few films and was also an acclaimed mezzo-soprano. Never achieving much success in Hollywood, she later opened the first Vietnamese restaurant in the US. In the 70s and early 80s, she ran a clothes manufacturing business, helping to support the family while my dad went to law school. Later, she received a Diplôme de Pâtisserie at Le Cordon Bleu in Paris.

And later still, she was licensed in cosmetology and, with my aunt, opened a salon in Calabasas. She did all of this while raising two boys. Truly a Renaissance Woman, if there ever was one.

So, to slightly touch topic, she was a straight-out diva when she wanted to be and she would put any of these triflin' 90-Day wanna-be model-actresses to shame !

giphy-downsized-large.gif

This was the only clip I could find of any movies she was in...and yes, I made a GIF of my mother !

186476157_910041939778504_1588512645602990918_n.jpeg

117727963_1649246281907849_3582976168387062690_n.jpeg

B&W Newsprint.jpg

Calendar Girl.jpg

Saigon (LSM, March 1956)_EDITED_SMALLER.jpg

Moms NC Bac Thong.jpeg

Me and Moms 70s copy.jpg

HI RR (cropped)_SM.jpg

Wow, what a beautiful and accomplished woman! Renaissance woman, indeed! My deepest condolences on your loss.

• Love 6
42 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Smoking with an abscess! Ugh, NO!

This must have been filmed around the same time as the Tell All because Angela is wearing the same mask. I’ve noticed that in her THs she is missing some teeth on the upper right side.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

This must have been filmed around the same time as the Tell All because Angela is wearing the same mask. I’ve noticed that in her THs she is missing some teeth on the upper right side.  

Right, she did wear a mouth scarf, she had a toothache or something then too!

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I'm in Cabo next Sunday, so we'll see if the Playa Pacifico (or whatever Mrs. FB has  booked for us) gets  TLC.    Hope to snark with you next week, but if I'm not around, that's where I'll be if anyone needs me.

12 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Next week, Yara cries, Kalani gripes, and Angela throws a violent tantrum.  Only the Family Libby Highway to Hell is new.

Thank you all for making this show enjoyable each week!  I can't watch it without you.  

See you in the threads until next week.

12 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Alright guys, I had so much fun snarking with you guys tonight! I will see you all around the forum! Have a great night! Peace out.

11 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, good night my snarky dears! I hope you all have a wonderful week. Stay safe and wear your masks! 

10 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

A looooong two hours.   Everyone have a great week.   Till next time.

10 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Have a great week, my dears. You can catch me at Love After Lockup on Friday, if my parole officer allows it. Stay well, stay safe and live your best life.

9 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Have fun @Floatingbison and stay well my fellow snarkers

8 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Great snarking tonight Peeps!!  Have a good night and I'll see y'all here next week!!

7 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Extra funny snark tonight!  Have a safe week y'all!  And to those of you who are about to TRAVEL again, HAVE BIG OLD FUN!!!!

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

How is it that these mothers who raised a kid alone know what it is to make a marriage work?

giphy.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
(edited)
6 hours ago, ExMathMajor said:

Talk about being verbally abusive...is it true that his other kids don't speak to him?

Now that you mention it, I wonder if any of his other kids were at his birthday? How about Racist Grandpa? 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 6
38 minutes ago, greekmom said:

So masturbation and condoms are for slut people but whips and chains are ok....

I confess I would also like to whip the s**t out of Asuelu (but it wouldn't turn me on!) 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
37 minutes ago, endure said:

Yeah where did the take out coffee come from?

The camera crew brought it for her. 

Anybody else here who wouldn't be thrilled to get one of Trish's scarves every year? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

I still think that Mike & Natalie had already broken up before this trip, and Trish is lashing out for what Natalie did to her baby boy.

I believe that theory, too. Remember how they came separately to the Tell All? I think they were broken up but agreed to pretend to be together for another season for the money and to show the viewers what went wrong. Don't forget Natalie is an ACTRESS! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
46 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Don't forget the Candy Panties! Have a great trip, FB, you've earned it! 

My daughter is coming home from Boston for Father's Day so I'm going to subject her to the show and will send you a recap! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, firefly said:

tvroxx,
viator.com has food tours, ghost and gangster tours plus plenty of other things to do in Chicago as well.

Thank you! Gangster tour would be fun. 

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, TazDevil said:
49 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

/does Chuck not know how to wear a seat belt??

He doesn't want it to ruin the look of his outfit.

and it bothers his moobs

• LOL 4
2 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Man, I am still mad. Why was Mike screaming at Natalie about this? My god. She’s your fucking wife. You’re supposed to be the mediator, not fucking harass her.

"Get it done, give her $5000 and send her back to the Ukraine."

That's the disrespect, right there. That alone should tell Mike there's some truth in what Natalie is saying.

And I'll warrant that's not the first time she's said this. It's probably her constant refrain. Witch.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Trackdawg said:

Hello Mah babyloves,

First, let me offer sincere thanks to all of y'all for the thoughts, prayers, many many words of condolences. We were finally able to have my mother's memorial/funeral service last Sunday, so I am back. I know I am one of those who over-share here, but it's so nice to have a huge family of people (whom I've never met), so I'll just keep on 😁:

MotherTrackdawg (AKA ”TrackMama”  🤣) was kind of a celebrity in Vietnam. She had starred in a few films and was also an acclaimed mezzo-soprano. Never achieving much success in Hollywood, she later opened the first Vietnamese restaurant in the US. In the 70s and early 80s, she ran a clothes manufacturing business, helping to support the family while my dad went to law school. Later, she received a Diplôme de Pâtisserie at Le Cordon Bleu in Paris.

And later still, she was licensed in cosmetology and, with my aunt, opened a salon in Calabasas. She did all of this while raising two boys. Truly a Renaissance Woman, if there ever was one.

So, to slightly touch topic, she was a straight-out diva when she wanted to be and she would put any of these triflin' 90-Day wanna-be model-actresses to shame !

giphy-downsized-large.gif

This was the only clip I could find of any movies she was in...and yes, I made a GIF of my mother !

186476157_910041939778504_1588512645602990918_n.jpeg

117727963_1649246281907849_3582976168387062690_n.jpeg

B&W Newsprint.jpg

Calendar Girl.jpg

Saigon (LSM, March 1956)_EDITED_SMALLER.jpg

Moms NC Bac Thong.jpeg

Me and Moms 70s copy.jpg

HI RR (cropped)_SM.jpg

She’s beautiful, and what a life, big hugs mr dawg

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Guys, my "heart daughter" (from Moldova)  came by today for a flying visit and she brought me two of her dad's artworks! One I bought, but one he gave me! 

He gave me this watercolor of storks at a lakeside, and did a custom watercolor of poppies similar to this. They are so beautiful!

storks.png

poppies.jpg

I love the poppies 😍😍😍😍😍

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

No @Angry Moldovan this evening?

Ughhhhh Summer, social events on a Sunday? I know Covid was awful for all of us, but I do miss being left to watch and snark alone 🥺

2 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Hey, I just noticed that @Angry Moldovan is not with us tonight. I'm not sure what happened, but I bet she will tell us later.

I missed you guys. I had to go to a one year olds birthday party. Which was sweet but at the same time loud. I kept looking at my watch but I knew I wasn’t going to escape in time

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Ughhhhh Summer, social events on a Sunday? I know Covid was awful for all of us, but I do miss being left to watch and snark alone 🥺

I have a thing next Sunday. My cousin and her husband who have been fully vaxxed, her son and daughter, who have the first vax and me. Maybe the neighbor. The daughter was hedging about the vaccine but got it Thursday. Just in time for being able to win $1,000,000.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, greekmom said:

basically potatoes cut in 4's, in the oven with olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, oregano and a bit of water.

Yum! Please share :). 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

I have a thing next Sunday. My cousin and her husband who have been fully vaxxed, her son and daughter, who have the first vax and me. Maybe the neighbor. The daughter was hedging about the vaccine but got it Thursday. Just in time for being able to win $1,000,000.

We are going the lotto in Ohio too and your kids get a full scholarship to a state school. Gotta be in it to win it

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

We are going the lotto in Ohio too and your kids get a full scholarship to a state school. Gotta be in it to win it

Saw that. The provincial government has gotten a lot of much deserved bad press for flouting Covid rules and getting caught. We're about 1% or so away from 70% first doses. Am hoping the second dose opens up for me this week or next.

• Love 4

WOW! Now I’m getting targeted ads for the Zion Ponderosa! I looked at their accommodations and from the outside it appeared that Kalani and Asuelu stayed in a Cowboy Cabin. But at reception the woman said they had booked two “cabin suites” which are much larger and fancier. It appears that there’s some kind of kitchenette in their cabin so I think it’s a suite. Maybe Lisa and the boys are staying in a Cowboy Cabin. 

Anyway, this resort even offers the option of staying in a Conestoga wagon!  

• Love 4

Tiffany's mom had better secure that big tv to the wall or something with a toddler around.

Especially if she and Tiffany are going to sit in the kitchen and let Daniel be in charge of a toddler. I get the feeling that happens a lot to him.

• Love 4
(edited)

Even before covid, I always packed Lysol when going away and would spray the shit out of everything in the room. Ew. Bedspread gone - on the floor, not using it, not sure how often if ever it gets washed. Blanket too. Ew. And no using drawers and no luggage on floor. Ew.

Asuelu tried. I guess.

Julia and Brandon are so immature. The birthday party/wedding celebration had to be somewhat scripted, but still... Act smarter, not so reactively and leave like that. Julia is right though about this all being a power thing. 

Edited by seasons
12 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Guys, my "heart daughter" (from Moldova)  came by today for a flying visit and she brought me two of her dad's artworks! One I bought, but one he gave me! 

He gave me this watercolor of storks at a lakeside, and did a custom watercolor of poppies similar to this. They are so beautiful!

storks.png

poppies.jpg

In Moldova you listen double and GIFT double ! :-) 

These are stunning. Wow!!!! 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I love the poppies 😍😍😍😍😍

Aren't they lovely? The one he did for me is similar, but the background colors are warmer, golds and yellows. It is absolutely beautiful. Uli said they'd give me a lower price on it but I paid the asking price because that's only fair. I own art! Goodness, I'm so highbrow! 

(he has an Etsy shop!! https://www.etsy.com/shop/CertanArtwork?ref=l2-about-shopname)

8 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Saw that. The provincial government has gotten a lot of much deserved bad press for flouting Covid rules and getting caught. We're about 1% or so away from 70% first doses. Am hoping the second dose opens up for me this week or next.

I love you forever for using "flout" correctly. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, magemaud said:

Anybody else here who wouldn't be thrilled to get one of Trish's scarves every year? 

The whole bit with the scarves was really odd! 

"Mom! NO! Don't give up hope! Everyone loves your scarves! The scarves you knit with love, late at night, when no one else is about and the firewood's been stacked; you sit by the light of one 40 watt bulb and knit, with your aging, trembling, arthritic fingers, knit these testaments of your love and devotion! Everyone knows the supreme effort it costs you, and the selflessness you put into every stitch, with hope in your heart!" 

Geez Mike, dial it back a bit. They're scarves. She's not painting "The Last Supper" on an acorn or something.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1