Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I remember the Happy Hooker book and movie. By the time I saw them they were out dated but good for some cheap teen entertainment for me.

Oh, that book came out when I was in high school and it made the rounds. EVERYONE read it. 

2 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Going anywhere without a mask still feels weird to me! 

I wore it in but there was hardly anyone in there so I felt safe!

• Love 3
(edited)
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I still wear a mask to stores.    It cuts down on the stench from the fish counter, and from customers who use a ton of cologne.      And people don't bother you too much when you wear a mask. 

Plus, no one can judge you for singing along with the muzak

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

So Tiffany has spent weeks telling us how she wants a divorce and now suddenly the grand romance is back.

Tiffany really feels sorry for herself all the time. Everything is “so hard” for this whiny bitch. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Absolutely no interest in the Freakin Cheap show.   Just no.

I liked the other show that featured several people. They were like hoarders but on the other end of the spectrum.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Absolutely no interest in the Freakin Cheap show.   Just no.

TLC missed a chance, should have called it "Cheap Trannies."

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
28 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Road Rules: 90 Day Edition. When things stop being polite... and start getting real.

That is one tiny rv for all those people! 

• Love 6

Ah...Daniel my boy is getting a room in the garage. How awesome. Fake dad of the year there Ronald.

and don’t worry, Daniel will be excited. That kid is always excited.

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
(edited)

So, Tiffany's one of those people who doesn't take a child seat for the baby?    Not only will she need it on the airplane, but doesn't irresponsible Ronald have a suitable car seat either?   Or will Ronald bungie cord Carly to the motorcycle? 

Why does Ronald look so thin, but have that gut?   He thinks he's going to be 'the man of the house'?   

I'm so glad Yara and the baby are with Gwen.   Has Yara thought about Jovi's income from any other job than the one he has now?  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 7

Exactly how fucking long did Ronald the thief spend in actual physical proximity to his “family”? These delusional idiots making these poor decisions and trying to dress it up as family and romance.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Tiffany needs a co-sponsor, but in the span of a few months, she has money for

• deposit & rent
  • 3 open tickets to South Africa
  • consultations with the lawyer with a creased forehead

It’s a reoccurring theme on this show that everyone has to pretend they don’t have any money when we all know TLC is paying them. 

• Love 8
(edited)

Poor Yara.... Hurricane season in south Louisiana.  Welp. You got Momma jovi. Be grateful!

Just go on into downtown NOLA during hurricane season.  You be fine. You AND baby. FINE.

Sweet Pea.  You are so stubborn and you don't even KNOW it.  Karma will show up. Then what?

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6