Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Oh so it’s Mykull’s reason she smokes. What was her excuse for the decades before Mykull?

Right?? She's been smoking since she was 13.

What was her excuse then?

• Love 4
(edited)

Angela's grape jelly addition instead of grapes reminds me of something someone said to me years ago.   She said those healthy, lower calorie frozen dinners would taste a lot better if you added butter and salt, and she wasn't kidding either. 

I wonder if Mykull only has one knocked up lady friend by now?  Or several all incubating at once.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

Angela's grape jelly addition instead of grapes reminds me of something someone said to me years ago.   She said those healthy, lower calorie frozen dinners would taste a lot better if you added butter and salt, and she wasn't kidding either. 

I eat Lean Cuisine lasagna and then add a bunch of mozzarella/parmesan cheese to it which defeats the purpose. 😂

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

I eat Lean Cuisine lasagna and then add a bunch of mozzarella/parmesan cheese to it which defeats the purpose. 😂

Omg same here -guilty !

• Love 3
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

I do zhuzh up a Lean Cuisine pizza with a little extra cheese, I confess. 

Not too much though. My doctor read me the riot act about being so fat so I've been dieting strictly for about a month now. Know what? Its not that bad at all. 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

What part of Maryland are the Chucklins from? Judging by Big Chuck’s accent, I’m guessing Southern MD, LaPlata, Waldorf area.

I'm dying to find this out.  I grew up in Southern MD (PG) so I'm hoping they're from closer to Baltimore so I don't have to claim them.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
Just now, greekmom said:

Damn. this is going to be a 5 beer show and I only have 3

Sit next to me. I’m on pain meds and can’t drink. Watching this show while sober is a new experience.

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

"This relationship is unrepairable." And your grammar is irreparable .

She's spending all day homeschooling those children.  They'd all be better off if she taught gym.

Edited by Grifter Lives
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I do zhuzh up a Lean Cuisine pizza with a little extra cheese, I confess. 

Not too much though. My doctor read me the riot act about being so fat so I've been dieting strictly for about a month now. Know what? Its not that bad at all. 

Just cut out the grape jelly and you will super skinny in no time

• LOL 10
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

You can't be healthy if you keep smoking that cancer stick 20 times a day.

Not to mention its supposed to suppress your appetite. In the 50's doctors encouraged pregnant women to smoke to keep their weight down. I know when I smoked I was able to  stay slim! 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

The same woman went on one of those meal plan diets, the kind that you buy all of your food, and she called it Gerbil food.    So after she ate all three meals, and snacks before lunch, she would break out big bags of potato chips (not the vending machine, but the big bags), and entire packs of cookies.    She didn't loose any weight of course.   

Angela is going to keep going against the doctor's recommendations, and end up malnourished.    Of course, the amount she's smoking could kill her off too.   

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Not to mention its supposed to suppress your appetite. In the 50's doctors encouraged pregnant women to smoke to keep their weight down. I know when I smoked I was able to  stay slim! 

Obvs didn’t work for Grangie 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I was born in the late 70 s and my mom’s doctor told her to have a stiff drink before bed to help her sleep 😂 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3