Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Cigarettes used to be my best friend. I went cold turkey in 1985.

How were you able to do it cold turkey? I don’t smoke but I imagine it must have been hard. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

If he stays in VA, Asuelo won't eat him. And Mike won't grab him.

giphy.gif

*Also, I had to pre-censor myself, to save The Overlords the trouble. Political GIFs must stay on my social media, sadly.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)

Did Brandon also live at home during college?  (I guess the first question is if Brandon went to college?)  That's where you move off-campus and learn some of these life skills such as paying utility bills.

Edited by TazDevil
  • Love 3
Just now, Emmeline said:

I do not want to see Libby, Andrei, or the rest of her family anymore!  

I don't like anyone on this season except for Yara's baby. It's fun snarking on these people but sometimes I would like somebody to root for.

• Love 16
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

What parent would talk that way to his son? "You are a useless loser who can't even wipe your own shitty ass! What do you know about anything? You can barely tie your shoes!" Jesus Christ. 

If that was my dad talking to me I'd move into the first decent trailer I could find...or advertise for a room in someone's house...or something.

Talk about being verbally abusive...is it true that his other kids don't speak to him?

• Useful 3
  • Love 8
10 minutes ago, endure said:

Ya just don't expect so much drama on the farm!

10 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Betty…they didn’t invite those people…you did. Betty made it about Betty now she is all butt hurt. No. Respect their feelings.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
(edited)

So two people who really don't drink were swigging a lot of booze straight out of the bottle, and they're not hungover?    Asuelu's hat looks like the one kid's on Fat Albert cartoons.

I'm wondering if they were swilling tea or something.   

Why did Kalani say that?    I didn't want to know any of that. 

I'm guessing that just as with all of the 'reality' shows, Christmas and Thanksgiving are not even close to the real dates.    They just fake it for the cameras. 

There is no way the production company is going to pay for overtime, to have filming around a holiday. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

I guess he really is a big, dumb animal who just needs to have sex every day and then he'll be agreeable.   Sad, but nothing else is going on upstairs but horny feelings.  No other thoughts.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

I feel brain cells dying every time Asuelu talks. 

1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I just can't with this dim bulb. Kalani you knew he was an idiot when you married him, you are stuck with a 3rd child.

1 minute ago, Mr. Miner said:

Samoans everywhere must be so proud.

1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

I think he’s stupid

2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Kalani is homeschooling him, like Angela.

giphy.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
51 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Thanks for this! Planning a group trip to Chicago and we were thinking about the architecture tour. 

It was the highlight of my trip. Go in the evening when the lights come on in the buildings, it’s magical 

• Love 5