Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Doublemint said:

Happy Summer everyone - and shout out to all Dad's.

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Happy Father's Day to all the fathers here and the single mothers who had to be both mother AND father. Snarkapalooza starting now!

Today for Father's Day, me and my family cooked my dad some rice, pork, and beans for dinner, and it was so delicious!

• Love 5
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

A road trip where everyone is stuck together is tough as it is, but especially if nobody gets along. So stupid.

We went on a family trip to Jamaica, and the biggest fight was from my wee nieces crying about how they wanted to sing the theme to Paw Patrol. We did get a little testy one day, but worked it out. I guess my family will never be on a TLC show. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Hooray! I went to a store the other day, unmasked. I felt so naughty.

June 30 is my last day. My replacement has been hired and she started last week, so I am handing everything over to her as fast as I possibly can. Woohoo!

You’ll be an official pensioner! Congrats.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

A road trip where everyone is stuck together is tough as it is, but especially if nobody gets along. So stupid.

Well, to be fair, the Family Libby are not known collectively for their intellectual prowess.

• LOL 10
  • Love 3

Oh my God, Andrei's gonna have to drive the RV the ENTIRE time?! As someone who has driven an RV cross country on a vacation I can tell you that shit is STRESSFUL. I guarantee Libby's shit hole family is not going to appreciate at ALL how much of a NOT trip it is going to be for him driving.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hooray! I went to a store the other day, unmasked. I felt so naughty.

June 30 is my last day. My replacement has been hired and she started last week, so I am handing everything over to her as fast as I possibly can. Woohoo!

CONGRATS DARLIN - enjoy your freedom!

• Love 5
(edited)

Mike is such a jerk.   He stands there and yells at Natalie, because he claims his mother was very nice to Natalie.   

No one thought to use the clamps on the refrigerator and freezer?    Andrei definitely hit that sign on purpose.  

Pepper-the rule is you have to eat early at restaurants now, before the dinner prices change.  

You know if Angela admits to smoking a pack a day, that it's more like three or four packs a day. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6