Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So Kalani is a big fan of saying "you always" and "you never", which is the first thing you learn not to say if you're really interested in improving communication with someone. 

giphy.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I planned to close my eyes for a few minutes before the show came on and promptly fell asleep and missed the first forty minutes. So now I’m five pages behind in the snark. 

Just wanted to comment, why is Kalani surprised Asuelu takes her to a cabin as his idea of a romantic getaway? His idea for a date night was taking her hatchet throwing! 

I hear you.  I went away to peel and prepare potatoes mid-show, and came back to 200+ replies!

So Asuelo wants to talk about and do is sex. Got a whole marriage on  the line, but he only wants to talk about one aspect of it. And by the way, I now realize  I don't like Kalani  with all her complaining and insisting on bringing the kids, and her mom on this "romantic getaway."

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

And she has to tell him not to touch the fire 🤦‍♀️

6 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Asuelo trying to make the fire bigger by blowing on it...it is a gas fire pit.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
Just now, Frozendiva said:

What are Greek lemon potatoes?

basically potatoes cut in 4's, in the oven with olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, oregano and a bit of water.

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I couldn’t wait until my sons moved out. But then again, I alsways thought that my job was to raise my sons into independent, productive human beings, unlike the Betty & Ron model

My son went to college at 18, came back home after he graduated at 20, and lived at home till he was 23. I was happy to have him at home and pleased for him when he got his own place. 

7 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Kalani must have been drunk when she gave her virginity to Asuleu.

Or desperate.

Why not both? 

3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Alright, I hope we're done with Kalani and Asuelu's sex life for tonight.

That is my fondest wish. 

1 minute ago, Coltee Gal said:

One pack of cigarettes in each cup. 😖

Along with her phone, her keys, a bottle of water, a pack of playing cards, a bluetooth speaker, a couple of scrunchies, and a box of crackerjacks. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
Just now, Straycat80 said:

A man should never take his moms side over his wife’s. Michael is a dumb ass. Cut him off Natalie. 

No wonder his first wife left him and took up with another woman. Sorry - but anyone married to this yahoo would be a turn off for men.

• Love 11